Apple launches annual 12 Days of Christmas app in Europe, CanadaIn what has become a sort of holiday tradition, Apple on Thursday released its fifth annual 12 Days of Christmas app for international customers, with free digital content slated to start rolling out on Dec. 26.
The app, now available in countries like the UK and Canada, makes available free downloads of songs, music videos, apps, books and TV episodes from the iTunes Store. Due to licensing limitations, the app is not up for download in the U.S.
As in years past, each digital gift will only be available for 24 hours. The promotion runs from Dec. 26, 2012 to Jan. 8, 2013.
The 2012 version of Apple's 12 Days of Christmas app comes in at 32.6 MB and can be downloaded here for UK users and here for those in Canada. Other European countries will also receive the promotion and users can check their respective App Stores for more information.
On Topic: General
- DisneyLife online streaming service launches in UK with iOS & Apple TV support
- FAA recommends registering drone pilots instead of individual drones
- Apple to open 27th Chinese Apple Store this week in Beijing
- This week on AppleInsider: Apple Pay, 4-inch iPhones, iPad Pro woes & more
- Apple wins DRM patent lawsuit leveled by ContentGuard