Apple seeds tenth OS X 10.8.3 build to developers [u]Less than one week after issuing the ninth OS X 10.8.3 beta to developers, Apple on Wednesday seeded build 12D65 with no known issues.
Update: An obscure detection bug in which the typing of the phrase "F:///" would crash many OS X apps has reportedly been fixed with the latest 12D65 build.
People familiar with the newest build's release notes informed AppleInsider that developers are still being asked to focus on the same five areas: AirPlay, AirPort, Game Center, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
It appears that build 12D65 is not the upcoming maintenance update's golden master, meaning there is still work to be done before a public release.
The news comes on the heels of a continued reports of increased traffic from Macs running the as-yet-unannounced OS X 10.9, which suggests an unveiling of the next-gen operating system could be imminent.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Latest OS X beta ditches buggy discoveryd DNS service, replaced with mDNSResponder
- Apple issues fourth beta of OS X 10.10.4 to developers, public with focus on Photos & Migration
- Final Cut Pro 10.2.1 solves bugs causing crashes, Timeline problems
- Google to funnel all Chrome for Mac extensions through Chrome Web Store
- Leica, Apple working to fix Monochrom DNG bug that could erase Photos app library