Apple seeds tenth OS X 10.8.3 build to developers [u]Less than one week after issuing the ninth OS X 10.8.3 beta to developers, Apple on Wednesday seeded build 12D65 with no known issues.
Update: An obscure detection bug in which the typing of the phrase "F:///" would crash many OS X apps has reportedly been fixed with the latest 12D65 build.
People familiar with the newest build's release notes informed AppleInsider that developers are still being asked to focus on the same five areas: AirPlay, AirPort, Game Center, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
It appears that build 12D65 is not the upcoming maintenance update's golden master, meaning there is still work to be done before a public release.
The news comes on the heels of a continued reports of increased traffic from Macs running the as-yet-unannounced OS X 10.9, which suggests an unveiling of the next-gen operating system could be imminent.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Dropbox says OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite update resolves crashing issue, urges download
- Apple issues first OS X 10.10.2 Yosemite beta to developers for testing [u]
- Adobe announces Lightroom 5.7 with new Aperture and iPhoto importer tool, Black Friday subscription pricing
- Google launches first 64-bit Chrome Web browser for OS X
- Apple's OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 update improves Wi-Fi reliability, fixes Mail bugs, more