Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 07:04 am PT (10:04 am ET)
Latest Kindle for iOS update has 'known issue,' users advised to not updateAmazon has updated the description for its latest Kindle for iOS update, warning users not to install the new software because of a "known issue."
"Note: There is a known issue with this update," the official Kindle changelog reads on the App Store. "If you are an existing Kindle for iOS user, we recommend you do not install this update at this time."
The latest version of Kindle for iOS is 3.6.1, posted on Wednesday. It has an average review of 2 out of 5 stars.
On Topic: Amazon
- Amazon stock dips after anaemic third quarter, tepid reception for Fire Phone
- Review roundup: Fire Phone is good for Amazon, but doesn't stack up to competitors
- Apple's iPad reaches 78% North American tablet share as Amazon's Kindle Fire passes Samsung, Google
- Amazon launches iOS-compatible Kindle Unlimited, a $10/mo. all-you-can-read ebook plan
- Mobile shopping to reach near $50B in 2014 as Apple, Inc. iPad retains 80 percent share of online orders