Latest Kindle for iOS update has 'known issue,' users advised to not updateAmazon has updated the description for its latest Kindle for iOS update, warning users not to install the new software because of a "known issue."
"Note: There is a known issue with this update," the official Kindle changelog reads on the App Store. "If you are an existing Kindle for iOS user, we recommend you do not install this update at this time."
The latest version of Kindle for iOS is 3.6.1, posted on Wednesday. It has an average review of 2 out of 5 stars.
On Topic: Amazon
- Amazon's 'Echo' is a standalone Siri-like virtual assistant for the home
- Amazon adds unlimited cloud photo storage for Prime members
- Amazon exec blames lackluster Fire Phone sales on pricing, says project will continue
- Amazon announces $39 Fire TV Stick to compete with Google Chromecast
- Amazon Rewards Visa Card adds support for Apple Pay