Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 10:04 am
Latest Kindle for iOS update has 'known issue,' users advised to not updateAmazon has updated the description for its latest Kindle for iOS update, warning users not to install the new software because of a "known issue."
"Note: There is a known issue with this update," the official Kindle changelog reads on the App Store. "If you are an existing Kindle for iOS user, we recommend you do not install this update at this time."
The latest version of Kindle for iOS is 3.6.1, posted on Wednesday. It has an average review of 2 out of 5 stars.
On Topic: Amazon
- Amazon exec says Apple's agency model was designed to hinder Kindle
- Amazon launches 'Login with Amazon' API for iOS, Android, web
- Half of Apple's MacBook Air lineup now sold out at Amazon ahead of WWDC
- Apple's iPad dominates online shopping traffic & revenue generation
- Netflix accounts for 1/3 of nightly home Internet traffic, Apple's iTunes takes 2%