Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 07:04 am PT (10:04 am ET)
Latest Kindle for iOS update has 'known issue,' users advised to not updateAmazon has updated the description for its latest Kindle for iOS update, warning users not to install the new software because of a "known issue."
"Note: There is a known issue with this update," the official Kindle changelog reads on the App Store. "If you are an existing Kindle for iOS user, we recommend you do not install this update at this time."
The latest version of Kindle for iOS is 3.6.1, posted on Wednesday. It has an average review of 2 out of 5 stars.
On Topic: Amazon
- Black Friday software and the lowest prices ever on Dragon Dictate 3 and Micro Drone 2.0
- Amazon's Black Friday deals kick off today, with new bargains every 10 minutes throughout the week
- Apple's iOS App Store still handily trumps Google & Amazon offerings in new analysis
- Amazon planning 2014 smartphone with advanced 3D gesture & eye tracking input - source
- Amazon's anticipated Apple TV competitor not expected to launch until 2014