Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 07:04 am PT (10:04 am ET)
Latest Kindle for iOS update has 'known issue,' users advised to not updateAmazon has updated the description for its latest Kindle for iOS update, warning users not to install the new software because of a "known issue."
"Note: There is a known issue with this update," the official Kindle changelog reads on the App Store. "If you are an existing Kindle for iOS user, we recommend you do not install this update at this time."
The latest version of Kindle for iOS is 3.6.1, posted on Wednesday. It has an average review of 2 out of 5 stars.
On Topic: Amazon
- Amazon slashes subsidized price on Fire Phone to 99 cents ahead of Apple's 'iPhone 6' unveiling
- Amazon buys Twitch for $970M, pushes into video streaming market
- Amazon takes on Square, PayPal with new iOS-connected 'Local Register' card reader
- Authors to rebuke Amazon over Hachette dispute with full-page NYT ad
- Amazon stock dips after anaemic third quarter, tepid reception for Fire Phone