Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 07:04 am PT (10:04 am ET)
Latest Kindle for iOS update has 'known issue,' users advised to not updateAmazon has updated the description for its latest Kindle for iOS update, warning users not to install the new software because of a "known issue."
"Note: There is a known issue with this update," the official Kindle changelog reads on the App Store. "If you are an existing Kindle for iOS user, we recommend you do not install this update at this time."
The latest version of Kindle for iOS is 3.6.1, posted on Wednesday. It has an average review of 2 out of 5 stars.
On Topic: Amazon
- Amazon Rewards Visa Card adds support for Apple Pay
- Amazon's retail experiment will also include California 'pop-up' stores for holiday season
- Amazon to open first retail store in Manhattan, offering same-day delivery to New Yorkers
- Amazon slashes subsidized price on Fire Phone to 99 cents ahead of Apple's 'iPhone 6' unveiling
- Amazon buys Twitch for $970M, pushes into video streaming market