Wednesday, March 06, 2013, 09:30 am PT (12:30 pm ET)
Staples to begin carrying Apple accessories in retail storesStaples will begin selling Apple accessories in its retail stores in the near future, the company's CEO revealed on Wednesday.
Staples will begin selling Apple accessories in its stores in the first quarter of the company's fiscal 2013, according to Reuters. Products will include the Apple TV, AirPorts, iPad Smart Covers, the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad, Time Capsule, and EarPods.
Staples first began selling Apple accessories on its website late last month. The business supplies reseller announced its Apple Authorized Reseller deal in February.
On Topic: General
- Apple tech monitors device aging, adjusts operating parameters to ensure optimal performance
- Apple quietly improves loyalty pricing for businesses, educational institutions
- Samsung appeals final judgment in first Apple v. Samsung California trial, drops asserted SEPs from second
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ