Wednesday, March 06, 2013, 09:30 am PT (12:30 pm ET)
Staples to begin carrying Apple accessories in retail storesStaples will begin selling Apple accessories in its retail stores in the near future, the company's CEO revealed on Wednesday.
Staples will begin selling Apple accessories in its stores in the first quarter of the company's fiscal 2013, according to Reuters. Products will include the Apple TV, AirPorts, iPad Smart Covers, the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad, Time Capsule, and EarPods.
Staples first began selling Apple accessories on its website late last month. The business supplies reseller announced its Apple Authorized Reseller deal in February.
On Topic: General
- Target serves up iPhone and iPad deals for last-minute holiday shoppers
- BlackBerry loses $4.4 billion in Q3, sells just 4.3 million devices
- Review: Libratone Loop AirPlay speaker
- Apple hints at future Maps app in 'layered map' patent filing
- Apple investigating quantum dot-enhanced displays for greater color accuracy