Staples to begin carrying Apple accessories in retail storesStaples will begin selling Apple accessories in its retail stores in the near future, the company's CEO revealed on Wednesday.
Staples will begin selling Apple accessories in its stores in the first quarter of the company's fiscal 2013, according to Reuters. Products will include the Apple TV, AirPorts, iPad Smart Covers, the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad, Time Capsule, and EarPods.
Staples first began selling Apple accessories on its website late last month. The business supplies reseller announced its Apple Authorized Reseller deal in February.
On Topic: General
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC
- Apple's R&D spending shoots up 42% year-over-year, hit new $1.9B record in Q1
- China to demand source code access, backdoors in some tech products
- By the numbers: Apple's ludicrous fourth quarter
- Apple Store employees to get updated attire, go 'back to blue' starting Feb. 2