Staples to begin carrying Apple accessories in retail storesStaples will begin selling Apple accessories in its retail stores in the near future, the company's CEO revealed on Wednesday.
Staples will begin selling Apple accessories in its stores in the first quarter of the company's fiscal 2013, according to Reuters. Products will include the Apple TV, AirPorts, iPad Smart Covers, the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad, Time Capsule, and EarPods.
Staples first began selling Apple accessories on its website late last month. The business supplies reseller announced its Apple Authorized Reseller deal in February.
On Topic: General
- Apple's Tim Cook takes hardline stance against consumer data sharing, government snooping and terrorism
- Apple's March 9 'Spring Forward' event steals thunder from rivals at Mobile World Congress
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple's March 9 event, net neutrality, Pebble Time & more
- Ericsson unloads legal barrage against Apple in ongoing patent licensing dispute
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson appointed to board of fashion e-tailer Nasty Gal, leads investment