Apple seeds second OS X 10.8.5 beta to developersApple on Wednesday seeded the second iteration of its forthcoming OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion maintenance update to developers with no major changes.
The new version, build 12F13, comes one week to the day after Apple released the first seed to developers for testing.
It appears that the latest beta is four iterations higher than the initial build, which was labeled 12F9, though AppleInsider reader Gregg Mojica noted nothing major has changed in the intervening week. The beta comes with no known issues and Apple is continuing to ask developers to focus on Wi-Fi and graphics.
Participating developers can download the latest 10.8.5 beta can from the Mac App Store or via Software Update
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple seeds second OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite beta to developers with minor changes
- Apple provides public beta testers with third build of OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Apple releases fifth OS X 10.11 El Capitan beta to developers [u]
- Leak reveals Parallels Desktop 11 will support Windows 10's Cortana across OS X
- Apple celebrates 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act with App Store collection