Target serves up iPhone and iPad deals for last-minute holiday shoppersTarget on Friday announced a special iOS device promotion scheduled to run from Dec. 22 through Dec. 24, with the deals starting one day after a currently active sale offering customers discounts on Apple's iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and first-gen iPad mini.
While Target is about to wind down a week-long iPhone and iPad promotion on Saturday, the retail chain is preparing to kick off a new three-day event on Sunday, which will offer customers price discounts and store gift cards for Apple's latest iPhone and iPad models.
Spotted by GigaOm, Target will wrap up a sale event tomorrow that has Apple's iPhone 5c selling for $50 plus a $50 Target gift card, and the iPhone 5s for $149.99 with two-year contract. In addition to the in-store-only iPhone discounts, the retailer has cut online pricing on the first-generation iPad mini, which is now on sale for $299 plus free $30 gift card.
Starting on Dec. 22, customers will once again be able to take advantage of iPhone deals at brick-and-mortar Target locations, with the iPhone 5c on sale for $30 plus a free $30 gift card, while the iPhone 5s will be priced at $179.99 plus $25 gift card.
Also on sale this Sunday is the new 16GB iPad Air, which will go for $479 plus $20 gift card, while the non-Retina iPad mini deal is set to carry over from the current promotion.
For last minute deals on other Apple-related products such as Macs, Apple TVs, Hard Drives and wireless devices, check out our Apple Price Guides:
On Topic: General
- Apple's iPhone is most influential gadget ever, says TIME
- Tim Cook talks Apple ethos, government issues, role models and more
- Jony Ive explains Apple's interest in wearables, design philosophy at Met Gala 2016
- Apple hires Google X lab cofounder, former Nest head of technology to work on health projects
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 9.3.2, OS X 10.11.5 to developers, public testers [u]