IMDb for iOS adds TV & Amazon Prime listings, Nike+ Move gets internationalizedTwo noteworthy new updates hit the App Store on Wednesday as television and movie database IMDb added TV listings and the ability to check titles' Amazon Prime ability, while Nike's Nike+ Move gained a number of localizations and stability improvements.
IMDb Movies & TV
IMDb's latest update brings a significant number of enhancements, notably the ability to browse television listings for viewers in the U.S. Users can also check whether a title is available on Amazon's Prime streaming service at a glance.
Additionally, the company updated the design of its "showtimes" page for iPhone owners, and showtimes for upcoming films are now more easily discoverable. IMDb also promises that a "weird bug" affecting multiplied user ratings is now fixed.
IMDb Movies & TV version 4.2 is available now as a free, 14.1-megabyte download from the App Store.
Nike continues to update it activity tracking software suite despite rumors that the company plans to exit the FuelBand hardware business. The Nike+ Move app is now localized for users who prefer their user interface in German, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese.
Nike also made a visual tweak in the most recent version, adding an updated home screen animation. The company also promises various "bug fixes and improvements."
Nike+ Move version 1.1 is available now as a free, 1.1-megabyte download from the App Store.
On Topic: App Store
- Lyft, Seamless & Amazon Instant Video add iPhone 6 & 6 Plus screen support; JetBlue gains Touch ID
- Algoriddim djay Pro comes to Mac, TurboTax debuts new iOS app for tax season
- Apple to instate country-specific app taxes in EU starting Jan. 1
- Pixelmator unveils major updates for iPad and Mac, Fleksy adds extensions and GIFs
- Updated Google Drive gets iOS 8 extensibility support, Instagram adds filter management and new filters