Apple issues second OS X 10.10.2 Yosemite beta with Wi-Fi fixesApple on Thursday pushed out a new beta build of its upcoming OS X 10.10.2 Yosemite maintenance update, asking developers to focus on changes made to Wi-Fi assets.
The latest beta, build 14C78c, comes two weeks after a first version was released noting the same Wi-Fi focus area.
Apple last OS X 10.10.1 update went live in November to fix Wi-Fi issues, Mail compatibility and general bug squashing. Despite the updated code, some Mac users continued to see slow Wi-Fi speeds.
Developers can download OS X 10.10.2 via Apple's developer portal or the Software Update mechanism.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand
- IBM deploying 1,300 Macs per week, Apple users need much less support than PC counterparts
- Quicken releases 2017 updates for Mac & iOS personal finance apps
- Adobe issues Flash updates to deal with 'critical' security holes
- Inside macOS Sierra: Apple's Optimized Storage and management features