Mac OS 9.0 Final Candidate 3 Screenshot GalleryWith the announcement of Mac OS 9.0 now semiofficial, we hear that the Apple Legal hound dogs have been chained far enough away that we can bring you this Mac OS 9.0 Screenshot Gallery. Below is a collection of screen captures taken directly from Mac OS 9.0 Final Candidate 3, which was seeded to developers this past Friday.
An update on the known issues with Sonata are as follows: Installation onto PDM class machines (6100/7100/8100) now requires booting from Sonata. Users cannot boot from 8.6 or earlier to install Sonata onto these machines due to a bug with the ROM on those machines. Additionally, the new 119 error is now mapped to a new error dialog that tells the user to check with the application developer for a new version. The major known problems are still with ATM, Adobe Type Reunion, Stuffit Deluxe, Suitcase, MasterJuggler, and Norton AntiVirus and File Saver.
Nevertheless, we expect that Sonata will ship by its target date of mid-October.
On Topic: General
- Apple's iPhone is most influential gadget ever, says TIME
- Tim Cook talks Apple ethos, government issues, role models and more
- Jony Ive explains Apple's interest in wearables, design philosophy at Met Gala 2016
- Apple hires Google X lab cofounder, former Nest head of technology to work on health projects
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 9.3.2, OS X 10.11.5 to developers, public testers [u]