Mac OS 9.0 Final Candidate 3 Screenshot GalleryWith the announcement of Mac OS 9.0 now semiofficial, we hear that the Apple Legal hound dogs have been chained far enough away that we can bring you this Mac OS 9.0 Screenshot Gallery. Below is a collection of screen captures taken directly from Mac OS 9.0 Final Candidate 3, which was seeded to developers this past Friday.
An update on the known issues with Sonata are as follows: Installation onto PDM class machines (6100/7100/8100) now requires booting from Sonata. Users cannot boot from 8.6 or earlier to install Sonata onto these machines due to a bug with the ROM on those machines. Additionally, the new 119 error is now mapped to a new error dialog that tells the user to check with the application developer for a new version. The major known problems are still with ATM, Adobe Type Reunion, Stuffit Deluxe, Suitcase, MasterJuggler, and Norton AntiVirus and File Saver.
Nevertheless, we expect that Sonata will ship by its target date of mid-October.
On Topic: General
- IBM extends Watson cognitive capabilities to MobileFirst for iOS apps
- Apple makes slow pivot to India as China sales cool
- Tim Cook says Apple is interested in both content creation and ownership
- Apple testing AR-based car navigation and self-driving software with virtual reality rigs - report
- WiGig gets official certification, promises speeds up to 8Gbps