Amazon is kicking off CES 2020 week with a stellar discount on Apple's current 13-inch MacBook Pro, knocking $250 off the 256GB Core i5 model and matching mid-December holiday pricing.
With limited quantities remaining at Amazon, now is the time to
save $250 (sold out) on Apple's current 13-inch MacBook Pro notebook. This particular model in Silver features a 1.4GHz Core i5 processor with a 256GB SSD and two Thunderbolt 3 ports. With other retailers selling the same system (model MUHR2LL/A) for $1,399 or more, Amazon's $1,249.99 price is the lowest available. To snap up the markdown, look for a green bonus savings message on this Amazon page.
Best 2019 13" MacBook Pro deals
2019 13" MacBook Pro (1.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Silver: $1,249.99 ($250 off)- Sold out
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Gray: $1,599 ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.8GHz, 8GB, 512GB) Gray: $2,099* ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 2TB) Silver: $2,399* ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.8GHz, 16GB, 512GB) Silver: $2,299* ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.8GHz, 16GB, 1TB) Gray: $2,499 ($200 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 16GB, 2TB) Silver: $2,599* ($200 off) **Look for the green bonus savings message on Amazon's product page. *Price with coupon code APINSIDER at Adorama using our special pricing links. [Need help?] Plus savings on every other current 13" MacBook Pro config...
Software deals for your new Mac
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware for the holidays that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These offers are as follows: