Victor and William discuss Apple's rising sales in China, the FBI's renewed pressure on encryption backdoors, and Samsung's innovative icon design practice.
- Apple sees double-digit iPhone sales growth in China, and that's especially positive considering how the rest of the market declined.
- 'Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet' creator Rob McElhenney praises Apple's contributions to creative process for his Apple TV+ show
- Apple returns to CES for the first time in forever, as Jane Horvath, Apple's Senior Director of Global Privacy, takes part in a security panel
- The FBI wants Apple to unlock two iPhones. It feels like 2016 and the San Bernardino case all over again.
- Intel has confirmed that Thunderbolt 4 is coming, and will be backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 3.
- The first renders of an "iPhone SE 2" have shown up but do they confirm what we know or are they just based on those existing rumors?
- Samsung is using a very familiar face for a facial recognition icon. Where have we seen it before?
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
- Apple sees double-digit iPhone sales growth in China
- 'Mythic Quest' creator Rob McElhenney lauds Apple contributions to creative process
- Apple privacy exec lauds company initiatives, defends stance on encryption
- FBI again asks Apple to unlock iPhones belonging to suspected shooter
- Intel confirms Thunderbolt 4 on way with four-times USB 3 speed
- Rumored 'iPhone SE 2' shown off in new renders and video
- Samsung's designers copying Apple again in Samsung Pass icons
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].10 January 2020