Tuesday's best deals: cheap iPhones from $119; Core i9 16" MacBook Pro $2,450 ($350 off)
Deals are heating up as we round out the first week of April, with Amazon-owned Woot discounting Apple iPhone models to as low as $119.99 today only. Apple's new 16-inch MacBook Pro is also marked down considerably, with the loaded 8-core model with upgraded graphics and additional storage now $2,450 with coupon.
iPhone flash deals
iPhone sale at Woot: From $119.99 (Free shipping for Prime members)
Today only, Amazon-owned Woot is running a flash iPhone sale on refurbished scratch and dent models with prices as low as $119.99. Shoppers can select between a wide assortment of capacities and colors, a great option for kids and those shopping on a budget that are open to devices with wear and tear.
The iPhone 7 is the lowest priced model in the sale, starting at $119.99, but even the iPhone XR is discounted substantially. The deals are valid through 10 p.m. Pacific on April 7, or while supplies last.
Lowest price on 8-core 16" MacBook Pro
16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Space Gray: $2,450* ($350 off)
*Price with coupon code APINSIDER using the activation instructions below.
Those needing a powerful, yet portable, machine to work remotely can take advantage of an exclusive discount on Apple's 8-core MacBook Pro at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama. When $50 promo code APINSIDER is applied, which stacks with Adorama's current $300 instant rebate, the price of the Core i9 model (MVVK2LL/A) in Space Gray drops to $2,450, the lowest price available.
Included in the premium 16-inch MacBook Pro configuration is a Core i9 8-core 2.3GHz processor, 16GB of memory, 1TB of SSD storage and upgraded AMD Radeon Pro 5500M graphics with 4GB GDDR6 memory. Normally retailing for $2,799, the $2,450 price provides users with a robust machine that can power through a variety of tasks when working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic (but it's still portable enough to toss into a laptop bag once travel resumes).
In addition to the exclusive savings, Adorama offers no interest financing when paid in full within 12 months with the Adorama Credit Card, as well as 1-year drops and spills protection with its VIP360 program, which rings in at $49.99 per year.
It's unclear how long this deal will be in effect, so it's best to act now while the notebooks are in stock and ready to ship. Did we mention the VIP360 membership also includes free 2-day shipping on this model?
Looking for another set of specs? The APINSIDER coupon works on every other 16-inch MacBook Pro model as well, with savings of up to $450 off.
To redeem the coupon, you must use the special pricing links in this section or in our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide. Step-by-step instructions on how to activate the APINSIDER code can be found below.
Additional exclusive 16" MacBook Pro deals
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Silver: $2,140 ($260 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Gray: $2,175 ($225 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 8GB) Gray: $2,549 ($250 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 64GB, 2TB, 5300M) Gray: $3,799 ($300 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 64GB, 2TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $3,899 ($300 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 32GB, 1TB, 5500M 8GB) Gray: $3,299 ($200 off) *Price with coupon code APINSIDER using the special pricing links above or in our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide. Plus, save $30 on AppleCare at time of purchase. [Need help?]
(*) How to apply the Apple promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the 16-inch MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on hardware that will not only deliver the best Apple prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus markdowns on AppleCare, Office 365 and more. These offers are as follows:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.