Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight camera update, Wemo smart plug review, & more on the HomeKit Insider podcast
In this week's HomeKit Insider Podcast, we talk about the details of the new HomeKit update to the Arlo Pro 3, review the Belkin Wemo, and more.
The biggest news is that Arlo has rolled out HomeKit support for its Pro 3 Floodlight Cam which brings not only camera support, but motion sensor and light control as well. We cover other news this week as well including the Netatmo Presence Smart Outdoor Camera availability in the US, Yobi B3 available on Amazon, and Apple's list of popular smart home apps.
Also, Aqara backtracks on HomeKit-only support, Arlo Pro 3 floodlight camera gets HomeKit support, Yobi B3 is a new HomeKit doorbell camera with no video recording, Andrew reviews the new Wemo mini smart plug, and we go through listener questions.
Links from the show
- Reddit: Aqara is not suspending Homekit-only Mode
- Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Cam gains support for Apple HomeKit
- Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera on Amazon
- Arlo Certified Accessory - Solar Panel Charger
- Yobi B3 HomeKit Enabled Smart Doorbell
- Netatmo Presence: Smart Outdoor Security Camera with floodlight
- Automate Your Home - App Store Story
- Home Flash app for HomeKit
- Watts 3/4 in. Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Pressure Reducing Valve, Thread with Gauge Meter
- Wemo Smart Plug 3-Pack on Amazon
- Wemo Review
Stay tuned for more!
Please also leave a rating or review us on Apple Podcasts to help us improve the show as we move forward.
Those looking to sponsor the HomeKit Insider show can reach out to [email protected]