Amazon-owned Woot is having an epic Mac sale this weekend, with Intel Mac mini models dipping to $519, MacBook Pros up to $850 off and a 512GB MacBook Air for $839.
Daily Mac deals
Today only, Woot is slashing up to $850 off Macs, including Intel Mac mini, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models. Many of the configurations feature upgrades over standard models, such as additional storage or extra RAM.
The Mac mini models are in new condition, while the MacBooks have been refurbished by Apple but do not come with an Apple warranty. Instead, Woot is backing them up with a 90-day to 1-year Woot warranty. Details can be found on the specific Woot product pages.
All of the deals are valid today only through 10 p.m. Pacific Time, or while supplies last. Amazon Prime members can also score free standard shipping on the Macs.
Here are a few highlights from the sale:
Mac mini deal (New in box)
- 2018 Mac mini (3.6GHz Quad-core, 8GB, 256GB) MXNF2LZ/A: $519.99 ($280 off)
MacBook Pro deals (Refurbished)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB), Refurbished: $1,019.99 ($780 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 512GB), Refurbished: $1,149.99 ($850 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 512GB), Refurbished: $1,199.99 ($600 off)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (2.0GHz, 16GB, 1TB), Refurbished: $1,399.99 ($600 off)
MacBook Air deal (Refurbished)
- 2020 13" MacBook Pro (1.1GHz Quad-core, 8GB, 512GB), Refurbished: $839.99 ($460 off)
Additional deals on Apple hardware
AppleInsider has teamed up with Apple Authorized Resellers on additional exclusive deals that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on software, peripherals and more. Here are just a few of the specials running this weekend: