Readers this week can save $200 on Apple's high-end MacBook Air, with units in stock plus free expedited delivery.
The $200 exclusive discount on Apple's 2022 MacBook Air is courtesy of B&H Photo. The high-end M2 configuration featuring a 10-core GPU, 16GB of memory and a spacious 1TB SSD is on sale for $1,699 when you shop through the pricing links in this post from a laptop or desktop.
At press time, units are in stock with free expedited delivery on orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. This is an in-demand configuration with double the amount of memory and quadruple the amount of storage found in the standard MacBook Air M2. Other retailers are either sold out or taking backorders.
Exclusive discounts at B&H
Along with the triple-digit savings, B&H Payboo cardholders can take advantage of an instant sales tax refund in qualifying states, potentially putting another $170 back in your pocket.
In addition to this MacBook Air deal, readers can find discounts on dozens of additional configurations, from the base model all the way up to loaded systems with 24GB of memory, in our M2 MacBook Air Price Guide.
Even more Apple deals
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 is back on sale for $29.99
- Holiday deals: 16-inch MacBook Pro falls to $1,989, 1TB model $2,289
- Mac Studio (M1 Max chip, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD) discounted to $2,349
- Apple's upgraded 14-inch MacBook Pro dips to $1,949 ($550 off), plus $70 off AppleCare
- Save $150 on Apple's Midnight MacBook Air M2 with 16GB RAM & 10-core GPU, in stock now
- Apple Watch Ultra is back on sale at Amazon, delivers by Christmas