Save $470 on Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro at B&H when you pay with Payboo. Plus, get an instant sales tax refund in qualifying states.
B&H's $1,699 price on Apple's standard MacBook Pro 14-inch is the lowest available, according to our 14-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide, but Payboo cardholders can save even more thanks to an extra 10% back.
Now through Dec. 18, get an extra 10% back on Apple's standard 14-inch MacBook Pro in Space Gray (MKGP3LL/A) when you pay with your B&H Payboo Card. Numerous Macs, including the base M1 and M2 MacBook Air, plus third-party electronics are eligible for the promo.
The $300 cash discount paired with the B&H Payboo credit brings the cost of the 14-inch M1 Pro spec featuring an 8-core CPU, 14-core GPU, 16GB of memory and 512GB of storage down to $1,529.10 — or $470 off Apple's $1,999 MSRP.
Payboo cardholders in qualifying states can also receive an instant sales tax refund on top of the 10% back. For some locations, this can equate to another $150 in savings, making this one of the best MacBook Pro deals we've seen all year.
14-inch MacBook Pro
- M1 Pro (8C CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) Space Gray: $1,529.10 ($470 off) with Payboo
- M1 Pro (8C CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) Space Gray: $1,799.10 ($400 off) with Payboo
- M1 Pro (10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) Space Gray: $1,961.10 ($538 off) with Payboo
- M1 Pro MacBook Pro (10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) Silver: $1,889.10 ($610 off) with Payboo
16-inch MacBook Pro
iPad 9th Generation
- iPad 9th Gen (64GB, WiFi) Space Gray: $273.60 ($55 off) with Payboo
This Payboo promotion cannot be combined with other promo codes and is limited to two SKUs.
Please note: B&H's Payboo Card is issued by Comenity Bank, which uses all three major credit bureaus during the approval process. If you have a freeze on any of the three reports, it's recommended to remove the freeze prior to applying to avoid an automatic decline. Otherwise, you may have to wait 30 days to apply again.
Additional Apple deals
There are plenty of additional sales going on this December. Here's a sampling of our favorite offers, with hundreds more deals at your fingertips in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- Apple's M1 MacBook Pro drops to $999, save up to $500
- Save $200 on Apple's M2 MacBook Air with 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
- Popular $29.99 Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 deal returns
- Save $200 on Apple's M1 Ultra Mac Studio with 64GB RAM, plus $30 off AppleCare
- Amazon's $89 Apple Pencil 2 deal is back, delivers by Christmas
- Holiday Gift Guide: luxurious gift ideas for Mac fans