AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Pick up Apple's M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch for just $999, the lowest price available, or opt for a loaded model at $500 off.
Are you in the market for a new laptop, but don't want to spend a fortune? Look no further than Apple's M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch. For a limited time, you can get the standard model in Silver for just $999* — that's a savings of $300 off MSRP — when you use the activation instructions below.
Need more RAM and storage? The loaded M1 model with 16GB of memory and a 1TB SSD is discounted to $1,399 ($500 off retail) in Space Gray. Plus, when you order now, you'll get free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S. for easy holiday gift-giving.
The MacBook Pro 13-inch is perfect for Touch Bar enthusiasts that want to stick to a budget. With its sleek design, Apple Silicon performance, and up to 20 hours of battery life, the closeout M1 model is still highly capable, even with the introduction of the M2 chip (the equivalent M2 MacBook Pro is priced at $150 more than this deal).
One of the standout features of the MacBook Pro 13-inch is its stunning Retina display with 500 nits brightness. This is 100 nits more than the M1 MacBook Air.
In terms of performance, the M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch is equipped with an 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, giving you an extra GPU core over the standard M1 MacBook Air.
Exclusive discounts at B&H
Even more Apple deals
- Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro falls to $1,989, 1TB model on sale for $2,289
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 is back on sale for $29.99
- Mac Studio (M1 Max chip, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD) discounted to $2,349
- Apple's upgraded 14-inch MacBook Pro dips to $1,949 ($550 off), plus $70 off AppleCare
- Save $150 on Apple's Midnight MacBook Air M2 with 16GB RAM & 10-core GPU, in stock now
- Apple Watch Ultra is back on sale at Amazon, delivers by Christmas