We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Tundra and Motorola to Co-Develop Next Generation PowerPCAccording to a CBC news article, Tundra Semiconductors are in close negotiations with Motorola to acquire the rights to the company's PowerPC Host Bridge line of computer interconnection technology. These same bridge chips are currently used in a number of Apple G4 product lines.
The deal, which is said to be close to final, would leave both companies to co-develop some of the next generation PowerPC Chips. A year ago Motorola and Tundra joined forces on the Tempe PCI-X/VMEbus bridge.
On Topic: General
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts