Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 04:00 pm
Apple seeds WebObjects 5.2 Developer evaluationApple Computer, Inc. this afternoon seeded its Apple Developer Connection (ADC) members with an evaluation copy of WebObjects 5.2 Developer edition, sources said.
The release weighs in at approximately 182 MB and requires Mac OS X 10.2.2 or later and the July 2002 Mac OS X Developer Tools with updates.
In the notes accompanying the software, Apple reportedly told testers that the new release will not accept license keys from the existing WebObjects 5.1 distribution. A temporary license is provided to developers who wish to investigate the software, sources said.
Details and feature enhancements surrounding "WebObjects 5.2 Developer" are unknown at this time, but the software is suggested to be a repost of a previously available Developer packages.
Late last night, Apple provided ADC members with the third external build of Mac OS X 10.3.5, which carries build number 7M28.
On Topic: General
- Editorial: Apple's billions are building an empire for the future
- Review: AL13 raises the bar for iPhone bumper design
- Song skipping feature in Apple's 'iRadio' reportedly holding up Sony deal
- Music service's structure, plus Apple's culture, holding up 'iRadio' service
- Apple fixes MacBook Air crashing issue in critical firmware update