Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple seeds WebObjects 5.2 Developer evaluationApple Computer, Inc. this afternoon seeded its Apple Developer Connection (ADC) members with an evaluation copy of WebObjects 5.2 Developer edition, sources said.
The release weighs in at approximately 182 MB and requires Mac OS X 10.2.2 or later and the July 2002 Mac OS X Developer Tools with updates.
In the notes accompanying the software, Apple reportedly told testers that the new release will not accept license keys from the existing WebObjects 5.1 distribution. A temporary license is provided to developers who wish to investigate the software, sources said.
Details and feature enhancements surrounding "WebObjects 5.2 Developer" are unknown at this time, but the software is suggested to be a repost of a previously available Developer packages.
Late last night, Apple provided ADC members with the third external build of Mac OS X 10.3.5, which carries build number 7M28.
On Topic: General
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple
- Traffic from Apple's unannounced iOS 8, OS X 10.10 remains steady ahead of WWDC 2014
- Apple's Rockstar patent consortium denied request to transfer Google suit to Texas
- Speculation increases over Angela Ahrendts's start date as head of Apple Retail
- Apple's gesture-based unlocking tech channels Android's pattern lock screen