Apple board member cashes in on shares worth $2.6MApple board member, Arthur D. Levinson, cashed in on over $2.6 million in Apple common stock, according to calculations by AppleInsider from ownership statements filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Levinson, who is also Chairman and CEO of Genentech, sold a combined 30,000 shares on Feb. 16. He sold the stock between $88.14 and $88.32 a share, reaping a total of $2,646,683. Levinson joined the Apple board in Aug. 2000. He also serves on the boards of Google Inc., and the Technology Network.
On Topic: General
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts
- Sonos brings PLAY:1 & PLAY:5 speakers to Apple's online & retail stores
- Photos show Apple's newly relocated & revamped Brea Mall store [u]