Friday, February 18, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple board member cashes in on shares worth $2.6MApple board member, Arthur D. Levinson, cashed in on over $2.6 million in Apple common stock, according to calculations by AppleInsider from ownership statements filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Levinson, who is also Chairman and CEO of Genentech, sold a combined 30,000 shares on Feb. 16. He sold the stock between $88.14 and $88.32 a share, reaping a total of $2,646,683. Levinson joined the Apple board in Aug. 2000. He also serves on the boards of Google Inc., and the Technology Network.
On Topic: General
- Former head of Android Andy Rubin leaves Google to start tech hardware incubator
- Seth Rogen to play Steve Wozniak alongside Christian Bale's Steve Jobs
- President Bill Clinton, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella & others praise Apple CEO Tim Cook for publicly announcing he is gay
- 'I'm proud to be gay,' Apple CEO Tim Cook says in open letter supporting equality
- Microsoft inadvertently leaks 'Band' fitness wearable in new app, reveals 'Microsoft Health' [update: confirmed]