Friday, February 18, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple board member cashes in on shares worth $2.6MApple board member, Arthur D. Levinson, cashed in on over $2.6 million in Apple common stock, according to calculations by AppleInsider from ownership statements filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Levinson, who is also Chairman and CEO of Genentech, sold a combined 30,000 shares on Feb. 16. He sold the stock between $88.14 and $88.32 a share, reaping a total of $2,646,683. Levinson joined the Apple board in Aug. 2000. He also serves on the boards of Google Inc., and the Technology Network.
On Topic: General
- Apple to open small stores in India, focus on entry-level iOS devices in battle for growing market
- Apple tech monitors device aging, adjusts operating parameters to ensure optimal performance
- Apple quietly improves loyalty pricing for businesses, educational institutions
- Samsung appeals final judgment in first Apple v. Samsung California trial, drops asserted SEPs from second
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices