Friday, February 18, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple board member cashes in on shares worth $2.6MApple board member, Arthur D. Levinson, cashed in on over $2.6 million in Apple common stock, according to calculations by AppleInsider from ownership statements filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Levinson, who is also Chairman and CEO of Genentech, sold a combined 30,000 shares on Feb. 16. He sold the stock between $88.14 and $88.32 a share, reaping a total of $2,646,683. Levinson joined the Apple board in Aug. 2000. He also serves on the boards of Google Inc., and the Technology Network.
On Topic: General
- Apple joins Google, Microsoft, others in support of government surveillance reform
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store
- Apple spent $60 million on Samsung suit, attempts to recoup $15.7 million