Apple posts security, iPod updatesApple on Thursday released Security Update 2005-008, which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users. The update includes changes to ImageIO, LibSystem, Mail, QuickDraw, Ruby, SecurityAgent and securityd. The company also issued iPod software update 2005-09-23, which delivers iPod Software 1.1.2 for iPod shuffle, iPod Software 1.0 for iPod nano, iPod Software 1.2 for iPod with color display, iPod Software 1.4 for iPod mini, and iPod Software 3.1 for iPod with Click Wheel. The update also patches bugs discovered with iPod shuffle and the latest version of iTunes.
On Topic: General
- Apple Stores suffering from 'cult' atmosphere, advancement barriers, says UK staffer
- This week on AI: New MacBook Pro rumors, Apple's answer to Echo, Apple Car charging & more
- Apple details efforts to ease environmental impact at Irish data center
- Jawbone said to end fitness tracker sales, may sell off speaker business [u]
- AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule pulled from U.S. Apple Stores