Apple posts security, iPod updatesApple on Thursday released Security Update 2005-008, which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users. The update includes changes to ImageIO, LibSystem, Mail, QuickDraw, Ruby, SecurityAgent and securityd. The company also issued iPod software update 2005-09-23, which delivers iPod Software 1.1.2 for iPod shuffle, iPod Software 1.0 for iPod nano, iPod Software 1.2 for iPod with color display, iPod Software 1.4 for iPod mini, and iPod Software 3.1 for iPod with Click Wheel. The update also patches bugs discovered with iPod shuffle and the latest version of iTunes.
On Topic: General
- Belkin refreshes Express Dock with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C connector
- Apple partners with LG to make new 4K & 5K UltraFine Displays
- Twitter cuts 9 percent of its workforce, Vine getting axed
- AppleInsider is live at Apple's 'Hello Again' MacBook Pro event -- tap here for instant analysis
- Apple avoids executive's prison term in settlement over unpaid Italian taxes