Apple posts security, iPod updatesApple on Thursday released Security Update 2005-008, which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users. The update includes changes to ImageIO, LibSystem, Mail, QuickDraw, Ruby, SecurityAgent and securityd. The company also issued iPod software update 2005-09-23, which delivers iPod Software 1.1.2 for iPod shuffle, iPod Software 1.0 for iPod nano, iPod Software 1.2 for iPod with color display, iPod Software 1.4 for iPod mini, and iPod Software 3.1 for iPod with Click Wheel. The update also patches bugs discovered with iPod shuffle and the latest version of iTunes.
On Topic: General
- Google Play Store gets Family Library feature with limited iOS support
- Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air, targeting Apple's MacBook lineup
- Apple preps first Mexican Apple Store ahead of push into Latin America
- Apple CEO Tim Cook bullish on augmented reality, says company investing in AR tech
- Microsoft Office 365 gains machine learning writing style assistant, research tool