Apple posts security, iPod updatesApple on Thursday released Security Update 2005-008, which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users. The update includes changes to ImageIO, LibSystem, Mail, QuickDraw, Ruby, SecurityAgent and securityd. The company also issued iPod software update 2005-09-23, which delivers iPod Software 1.1.2 for iPod shuffle, iPod Software 1.0 for iPod nano, iPod Software 1.2 for iPod with color display, iPod Software 1.4 for iPod mini, and iPod Software 3.1 for iPod with Click Wheel. The update also patches bugs discovered with iPod shuffle and the latest version of iTunes.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: Apple's no-good terrible quarter, a death in Cupertino, 'Apple Watch 2' rumors & more
- Apple redesigns Support website with clean layout, responsive UI
- Schiller schools internet on correct Apple device plurals, but Cook says 'iPad Pros'
- Apple will attempt data extraction on iPhone of teen lost at sea, report says
- Tor Myhren officially starts as Apple's new VP of Marketing Communications