More WWDC banner photos making the roundsSeveral more photos taken at the site of Apple Computer's upcoming World Wide Developer Conference have been posted on the Web, offering the first and only glimpse at the company's preparations inside San Francisco's Moscone Center.
Although Apple has taken no measures to conceal the banner pictured in the photos, its mere appearance on the Web has done much to kick-off the inevitable temporary insanity the precedes each keynote address by company co-founder Steve Jobs.
Over on the AppleInsider Forums, users are discussing everything from Blu-ray and Windows Vista to Intel-based Power Macs and Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Meanwhile, several unauthentic Leopard screen shots and falsified feature reports have begun to sprout across the Web faster than a well-watered Chia Pet.
Still, all the excitement has done little to quell investor concerns over Apple's impending stock grant woes. Shares of the company were trading down some $3.30 or nearly 4.75 percent on Friday after Apple said it had discovered additional irregularities.
On Topic: General
- Kate Winslet, others rumored to join cast of upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Led by Whole Foods shoppers, Apple Pay accounted for 1% of digital payment dollars in November
- Apple slams BBC report on suppliers, says provided facts were 'clearly missing' from broadcast
- Apple CEO Tim Cook gives 'substantial' sum to gay rights initiative
- Undercover video shows alleged worker rights violations at Apple supplier