iPhone retail packaging revealed in video review (images)An iPhone video review published by USA Today's Edward Baig offers one of the first glimpses of the Apple handset's retail packaging.
The video, published by Baig over on YouTube, supplements the journalist's print review which was posted to the USA Today website shortly after 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Shown in the YouTube video is the iPhone's shoebox-shaped retail packaging, in full jet-black with shiny silver Apple logos and highlights.
Inside each iPhone box is the iPhone itself, a dock, stereo headset, dock connector to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation, and cleaning/polishing cloth.
On Topic: General
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC
- Apple's R&D spending shoots up 42% year-over-year, hit new $1.9B record in Q1
- China to demand source code access, backdoors in some tech products
- By the numbers: Apple's ludicrous fourth quarter
- Apple Store employees to get updated attire, go 'back to blue' starting Feb. 2