Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 12:00 pm PT (03:00 pm ET)
iPhone retail packaging revealed in video review (images)An iPhone video review published by USA Today's Edward Baig offers one of the first glimpses of the Apple handset's retail packaging.
The video, published by Baig over on YouTube, supplements the journalist's print review which was posted to the USA Today website shortly after 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Shown in the YouTube video is the iPhone's shoebox-shaped retail packaging, in full jet-black with shiny silver Apple logos and highlights.
Inside each iPhone box is the iPhone itself, a dock, stereo headset, dock connector to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation, and cleaning/polishing cloth.
On Topic: General
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store
- Apple spent $60 million on Samsung suit, attempts to recoup $15.7 million
- WSJ blasts Apple e-books antitrust judge in scathing editorial