Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 12:00 pm PT (03:00 pm ET)
iPhone retail packaging revealed in video review (images)An iPhone video review published by USA Today's Edward Baig offers one of the first glimpses of the Apple handset's retail packaging.
The video, published by Baig over on YouTube, supplements the journalist's print review which was posted to the USA Today website shortly after 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Shown in the YouTube video is the iPhone's shoebox-shaped retail packaging, in full jet-black with shiny silver Apple logos and highlights.
Inside each iPhone box is the iPhone itself, a dock, stereo headset, dock connector to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation, and cleaning/polishing cloth.
On Topic: General
- Apple's Rockstar patent consortium denied request to transfer Google suit to Texas
- Speculation increases over Angela Ahrendts's start date as head of Apple Retail
- Apple's gesture-based unlocking tech channels Android's pattern lock screen
- G-Technology to ship Thunderbolt 2 'Studio Series' RAID arrays in mid-May, up to 24TB
- LaCie reveals year-long security breach at online store