Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 12:00 pm PT (03:00 pm ET)
iPhone retail packaging revealed in video review (images)An iPhone video review published by USA Today's Edward Baig offers one of the first glimpses of the Apple handset's retail packaging.
The video, published by Baig over on YouTube, supplements the journalist's print review which was posted to the USA Today website shortly after 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Shown in the YouTube video is the iPhone's shoebox-shaped retail packaging, in full jet-black with shiny silver Apple logos and highlights.
Inside each iPhone box is the iPhone itself, a dock, stereo headset, dock connector to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation, and cleaning/polishing cloth.
On Topic: General
- Apple gets official green light to build San Francisco flagship store
- Apple to open small stores in India, focus on entry-level iOS devices in battle for growing market
- Apple tech monitors device aging, adjusts operating parameters to ensure optimal performance
- Apple quietly improves loyalty pricing for businesses, educational institutions
- Samsung appeals final judgment in first Apple v. Samsung California trial, drops asserted SEPs from second