Apple creates dev app to monitor App Store salesApple has released a new app for developers called iTunes Connect Mobile to allow them to monitor their App Store sales on the go.
Apple says the new app "allows developers to access their sales and trend data from iTunes Connect. You can now view your daily and weekly sales data related to updates, paid and free apps as well as In-App purchases.
"Whether at the office, at home or on the go, iTunes Connect Mobile keeps you informed about your sales numbers right on your iPhone or iPod touch."
The new app for iOS devices is tailored for iPhone and iPod touch; it works on iPads but does not yet take any special advantage of its larger screen.
A review of the new app in iTunes complains that the app only shows unit sales and does not present actual revenues, but other reviews expressed appreciation for the app in tracking sales from mobile devices.
On Topic: iPhone
- Apple dipped to 3rd in Chinese smartphone market in June, Canalys says
- Rumor: Apple considering becoming a carrier, leasing network from existing wireless providers
- Supposed 'iPhone 6s' display assembly seen again in more leaked photos
- Samsung cuts prices for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge by 100 euros after disappointing financial results
- Apple's enhanced Siri will answer phone calls, transcribe voicemails in 2016 - report