Apple creates dev app to monitor App Store salesApple has released a new app for developers called iTunes Connect Mobile to allow them to monitor their App Store sales on the go.
Apple says the new app "allows developers to access their sales and trend data from iTunes Connect. You can now view your daily and weekly sales data related to updates, paid and free apps as well as In-App purchases.
"Whether at the office, at home or on the go, iTunes Connect Mobile keeps you informed about your sales numbers right on your iPhone or iPod touch."
The new app for iOS devices is tailored for iPhone and iPod touch; it works on iPads but does not yet take any special advantage of its larger screen.
A review of the new app in iTunes complains that the app only shows unit sales and does not present actual revenues, but other reviews expressed appreciation for the app in tracking sales from mobile devices.
On Topic: iPhone
- Apple working on ResearchKit-based DNA testing, sources claim
- Mophie launches waterproof Juice Pack H2Pro battery case for Apple's iPhone 6
- Amazon Instant Video gets HD, cellular streaming on iOS, Waze launches 'Unusual Traffic' Twitter feeds
- Sony operating profits set to quadruple, aided by iPhone camera sensor orders
- Evernote adopts new Plus tier and revamped Premium option, Airbnb comes to iPad