Apple creates dev app to monitor App Store salesApple has released a new app for developers called iTunes Connect Mobile to allow them to monitor their App Store sales on the go.
Apple says the new app "allows developers to access their sales and trend data from iTunes Connect. You can now view your daily and weekly sales data related to updates, paid and free apps as well as In-App purchases.
"Whether at the office, at home or on the go, iTunes Connect Mobile keeps you informed about your sales numbers right on your iPhone or iPod touch."
The new app for iOS devices is tailored for iPhone and iPod touch; it works on iPads but does not yet take any special advantage of its larger screen.
A review of the new app in iTunes complains that the app only shows unit sales and does not present actual revenues, but other reviews expressed appreciation for the app in tracking sales from mobile devices.
On Topic: iPhone
- Apple Pay not coming to UK's Barclays until 2016, CEO says
- AT&T granted FCC waiver to activate Wi-Fi calling amid tiff with T-Mobile, Sprint
- Apple gains US smartphone share in August at expense of Android, Samsung
- iPhone 6s photos get sharper, better color with less noise via A9, 12 megapixel sensor
- European reservations open up for second-wave iPhone 6s launches on Oct. 9