Black Friday iOS devices: Apple TV for $79.99, 8GB iPod touches for $199.99For iOS devices, Apple's Black Friday sale remains the place to turn for some of the most material discounts with a few exceptions, such as $79.99 Apple TVs and $199 8GB iPod touches promoted elsewhere. [Update: the Apple TV deal has sold out]
As can be seen in AppleInsider's iOS Pricing Guide below,
Meanwhile, Amazon.com is offering $29 off the 8GB iPod touch, which is the lowest price we've seen. The online big-box reseller on Thursday held the best prices on the remained of Apple's iPod line but has since raised its prices. As such, Apple's Black Friday sale is extending the best discounts the rest of the iPod touches (up to $51 off), as well as the iPod nano (up to $21 off).
Unfortunately, supply concerns have prompted Apple not to authorized resellers to take orders for the iPad online, so the product is not yet included in the price guide. Although iPads are listed on Amazon, they are priced above MSRP and sold online through other parties. Therefore, the best deals on iPads ($41 off) come from Apple, in addition to the MiFi bundle deals offered by Verizon.
On Topic: iPod
- AI readers pick: Your favorite news app for iPhone and iPad is Apple News
- AI readers pick: The best note taking app for iOS is Apple Notes
- Apple issues rare software update for 7th-gen iPod nano devices
- How to choose between a new iPod touch and an iPad mini 3
- New iPod touch teardown shows power optimizations, no sapphire camera lens cover