Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 04:15 pm PT (07:15 pm ET)
Apple releases full video of iPhone 5 special eventAs per usual, Apple has released a recording of Wednesday's special event at which the company unveiled the iPhone 5, two iPod models and a redesigned iTunes app.
The full video, which can be found on the company's Apple Events site, is just under two hours long and features the official debut of the iPhone 5, the fourth-generation iPod touch, a new iPod nano with home button and a revamped iTunes client.
Apple CEO Tim Cook, SVP of Marketing Phil Schiller and iOS chief Scott Forstall all took the stage to offer details on the new products, including a brief look at some of the features of iOS 6.
On Topic: General
- Apple said to cut some 200 jobs from Beats as acquisition closing date looms
- Apple order fulfillment ranks first among online retailers with average delivery time of 2.3 days in June
- Xiaomi's Redmi Note allegedly sending user data to China surreptitiously
- Apple promoting savings with back-to-school sales tax holidays in US
- Apple expanding AppleCare+ warranties internationally, now available in Mexico & Sweden