Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 07:15 pm
Apple releases full video of iPhone 5 special eventAs per usual, Apple has released a recording of Wednesday's special event at which the company unveiled the iPhone 5, two iPod models and a redesigned iTunes app.
The full video, which can be found on the company's Apple Events site, is just under two hours long and features the official debut of the iPhone 5, the fourth-generation iPod touch, a new iPod nano with home button and a revamped iTunes client.
Apple CEO Tim Cook, SVP of Marketing Phil Schiller and iOS chief Scott Forstall all took the stage to offer details on the new products, including a brief look at some of the features of iOS 6.
On Topic: General
- Google reportedly mulling $1B Waze bid, could spark bidding war with Facebook
- Rumor: Apple outlines new in-house repair policy in note to Brazilian AASPs
- Apple: Samsung shirked FRAND obligations, filed suit before making a licensing offer
- Apple announces WWDC 2013 keynote for Monday, June 10
- Apple on pace to double lobbying spending on taxes, other issues