Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 04:15 pm PT (07:15 pm ET)
Apple releases full video of iPhone 5 special eventAs per usual, Apple has released a recording of Wednesday's special event at which the company unveiled the iPhone 5, two iPod models and a redesigned iTunes app.
The full video, which can be found on the company's Apple Events site, is just under two hours long and features the official debut of the iPhone 5, the fourth-generation iPod touch, a new iPod nano with home button and a revamped iTunes client.
Apple CEO Tim Cook, SVP of Marketing Phil Schiller and iOS chief Scott Forstall all took the stage to offer details on the new products, including a brief look at some of the features of iOS 6.
On Topic: General
- Apple falls to 35th spot in annual 'Best Places to Work' employee survey
- Apple to open larger San Francisco Stonestown store, new Dusseldorf location on Dec. 14
- Apple patents tech for making curved touch surfaces, displays
- Ousted Apple exec Scott Forstall reportedly advising startups, focusing on philanthropy
- Apple Stores offering free 'Hour of Code' development classes this Wednesday