Apple releases full video of iPhone 5 special eventAs per usual, Apple has released a recording of Wednesday's special event at which the company unveiled the iPhone 5, two iPod models and a redesigned iTunes app.
The full video, which can be found on the company's Apple Events site, is just under two hours long and features the official debut of the iPhone 5, the fourth-generation iPod touch, a new iPod nano with home button and a revamped iTunes client.
Apple CEO Tim Cook, SVP of Marketing Phil Schiller and iOS chief Scott Forstall all took the stage to offer details on the new products, including a brief look at some of the features of iOS 6.
On Topic: General
- As Apple nears $200B in cash, U.S. Senators once again propose a repatriation tax break
- Apple tops Louis Vuitton, Gucci as the gift of choice among China's wealthy
- FCC says broadband-class connections must offer at least 25Mbps download speeds
- iTunes Connect bug logs developers into random Apple account, displays wrong apps
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC