Monday, September 24, 2012, 06:33 pm PT (09:33 pm ET)
Apple Remote Desktop Client update fixes OS X Lion menu issueApple on Monday rolled out version 3.6.1 of its Remote Desktop Client, fixing a menu loading issue experienced by some OS X Lion users.
From the release notes:
This update improves the overall stability and reliability of the Remote Desktop client, and includes the following specific change:
- Fixes an issue that prevented the Remote Desktop menu extra from loading in OS X Lion.
The update comes in at 3.69MB and can be downloaded via Software Update or through Apple's Support Downloads webpage. Remote OS X Lion clients can be upgraded using the Upgrade Client Software feature found in Apple Remote Desktop Admin 3.6.1.
On Topic: Software
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac launches with OS X 10.10 Yosemite support, speed boosts, more
- Microsoft to release free version of OneNote for Mac later this month - report
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro with Mac Pro optimizations
- Adobe releases Lightroom 5.3 with holiday discount, updates Camera Raw 8.3
- New Adobe Lightroom and Camera Raw release candidates fix bugs, add camera support