Apple Remote Desktop Client update fixes OS X Lion menu issueApple on Monday rolled out version 3.6.1 of its Remote Desktop Client, fixing a menu loading issue experienced by some OS X Lion users.
From the release notes:
This update improves the overall stability and reliability of the Remote Desktop client, and includes the following specific change:
- Fixes an issue that prevented the Remote Desktop menu extra from loading in OS X Lion.
The update comes in at 3.69MB and can be downloaded via Software Update or through Apple's Support Downloads webpage. Remote OS X Lion clients can be upgraded using the Upgrade Client Software feature found in Apple Remote Desktop Admin 3.6.1.
On Topic: Software
- Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac released with macOS Sierra support, Toolbox app
- Skype cloud shift will require OS X Yosemite or iOS 8 for full support on Apple devices
- MacKeeper threatens 14-year-old YouTube video maker with harassment suit
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 14 for Mac with new tools
- Parallels Desktop 11 launches with support for El Capitan, Windows 10, Cortana and more