MacMall launches Black Friday Sale on Macs & iPads, AI readers get lowest prices anywhereApple authorized reseller MacMall on Wednesday kicked off its annual Black Friday Sale, offering up discounts of up to $106 on MacBook Airs and $156 on MacBook Pros with Retina Display — the best prices anywhere thanks to exclusive coupons for AppleInsider readers.
MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros
All of the prices can be seen in the our Mac Price Guide (a portion of which is below). The lowest prices are in bold blue typeface and the total discount from Apple's MSRP is in red typeface. By using the links in the the guide and applying an additional $5 Promo Code APPINSDRMWB35722, MacMall offers AppleInsider readers the lowest prices anywhere on almost all of Apple's notebook offerings.
Readers looking for even greater savings on last year's Macs can turn to our Previous Generation Mac Price Guide, where discounts amount to as much as $554. And if you plan to purchase your Mac with an AppleCare 3-year extended warranty, you can save several hundred dollars on most models using our Current Macs with AppleCare Price Guide.
iPads and iPad minis
Additionally, MacMall has slashed prices across Apple's new iPad with Retina Display (4th generation) by up to $45, as can be seen in our iPad Price Guide. The reseller also says it has good stock of most iPad mini models (including cellular versions), as well as steep discounts on some remaining iPad 2s.
For those of you looking to replace your Apple product but don't have plans for your old model, now is the time to get hundreds of dollars through one of the internet's top trade-in services rather than letting your old device sit and collect dust.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Intel details new Skylake chips hinting at Apple's future 15" MacBook Pro specs
- 2016 expected to be a big year for Apple's MacBook lineup, upgrades to arrive in coming months
- Consumer Reports survey finds Apple most reliable laptop brand
- Rumor: Apple to unveil redesigned MacBook Airs, new 15" model at WWDC 2016
- Record Low Prices: Apple's iMac 4K falls $200 to $1,299, iMac 5K to $1,599, 15" MacBook Pro to $1699 at B&H ahead of Black Friday