Mozilla releases Retina display-ready beta of Firefox web browserMozilla on Monday announced that the latest beta of its popular Firefox browser supports the high-resolution display found in Apple's 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models.
The new Firefox 18 beta comes nearly three months after Google first offered support for Apple's high-resolution laptops in July with Chrome for Mac, and joins a short list of third-part applications that are Retina-ready.
According to the release notes, Retina MacBook Pros running OS X 10.7 and up are supported.
On Topic: General
- French & German interior ministers call on EU to enable access to encrypted data
- Tim Cook's crucial role at Apple extends well beyond his 5 years as CEO
- Tim Cook's fundraiser for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton set for tonight
- Pinterest absorbs offline reading service Instapaper
- Apple to reopen Thousand Oaks store on Saturday, close Cambridge shop for renovations