Mozilla releases Retina display-ready beta of Firefox web browserMozilla on Monday announced that the latest beta of its popular Firefox browser supports the high-resolution display found in Apple's 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models.
The new Firefox 18 beta comes nearly three months after Google first offered support for Apple's high-resolution laptops in July with Chrome for Mac, and joins a short list of third-part applications that are Retina-ready.
According to the release notes, Retina MacBook Pros running OS X 10.7 and up are supported.
On Topic: General
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC
- Apple's R&D spending shoots up 42% year-over-year, hit new $1.9B record in Q1
- China to demand source code access, backdoors in some tech products
- By the numbers: Apple's ludicrous fourth quarter
- Apple Store employees to get updated attire, go 'back to blue' starting Feb. 2