Mozilla releases Retina display-ready beta of Firefox web browserMozilla on Monday announced that the latest beta of its popular Firefox browser supports the high-resolution display found in Apple's 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models.
The new Firefox 18 beta comes nearly three months after Google first offered support for Apple's high-resolution laptops in July with Chrome for Mac, and joins a short list of third-part applications that are Retina-ready.
According to the release notes, Retina MacBook Pros running OS X 10.7 and up are supported.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook joins roster of new trustees at Duke University
- Samsung Electronics revenue slides 8.4% after mismanaged Galaxy S6 launch
- Apple Store at Queens Center in NYC to open on Saturday
- Apple patent adds magnetic drive actuation to UK-style folding pin USB adapter
- Apple's push into automotive spurs race to cash in on car-as-device gold rush