Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 02:53 pm PT (05:53 pm ET)
Organization apps featured in second week of Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotionNow in week two of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional Mac App Store campaign, Apple has listed nine new discounted OS X software titles for organization.
Following the first batch of apps, marketed under the "Prioritize" heading, this week's "Organize" titles range from the popular Gemini duplicate file finder to the "mind mapping" MindNode Pro.
The "Prioritize" apps will be available until Feb. 7, after which Apple will unveil the third and final group of apps, dubbed "Utilize."
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple issues first OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks beta to developers with Safari seeds in tow
- Russian government asks Apple to hand over source code amid spying concerns
- Apple, Inc's double digit U.S. Mac growth contradicts IDC & Gartner reports of a Mac sales slump
- Public beta launch nearly doubles OS X 10.10 Yosemite adoption despite download issues
- Apple makes first OS X Yosemite public beta available on the Mac App Store