Organization apps featured in second week of Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotionNow in week two of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional Mac App Store campaign, Apple has listed nine new discounted OS X software titles for organization.
Following the first batch of apps, marketed under the "Prioritize" heading, this week's "Organize" titles range from the popular Gemini duplicate file finder to the "mind mapping" MindNode Pro.
The "Prioritize" apps will be available until Feb. 7, after which Apple will unveil the third and final group of apps, dubbed "Utilize."
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Dropbox says OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite update resolves crashing issue, urges download
- Apple issues first OS X 10.10.2 Yosemite beta to developers for testing [u]
- Adobe announces Lightroom 5.7 with new Aperture and iPhoto importer tool, Black Friday subscription pricing
- Google launches first 64-bit Chrome Web browser for OS X
- Apple's OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 update improves Wi-Fi reliability, fixes Mail bugs, more