Organization apps featured in second week of Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotionNow in week two of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional Mac App Store campaign, Apple has listed nine new discounted OS X software titles for organization.
Following the first batch of apps, marketed under the "Prioritize" heading, this week's "Organize" titles range from the popular Gemini duplicate file finder to the "mind mapping" MindNode Pro.
The "Prioritize" apps will be available until Feb. 7, after which Apple will unveil the third and final group of apps, dubbed "Utilize."
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Latest OS X beta ditches buggy discoveryd DNS service, replaced with mDNSResponder
- Apple issues fourth beta of OS X 10.10.4 to developers, public with focus on Photos & Migration
- Final Cut Pro 10.2.1 solves bugs causing crashes, Timeline problems
- Google to funnel all Chrome for Mac extensions through Chrome Web Store
- Leica, Apple working to fix Monochrom DNG bug that could erase Photos app library