Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 02:53 pm PT (05:53 pm ET)
Organization apps featured in second week of Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotionNow in week two of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional Mac App Store campaign, Apple has listed nine new discounted OS X software titles for organization.
Following the first batch of apps, marketed under the "Prioritize" heading, this week's "Organize" titles range from the popular Gemini duplicate file finder to the "mind mapping" MindNode Pro.
The "Prioritize" apps will be available until Feb. 7, after which Apple will unveil the third and final group of apps, dubbed "Utilize."
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple to enable pixel-doubled 'Retina' mode for 4K monitors in OS X 10.9.3
- Apple issues first OS X 10.9.3 beta, asks developers to focus on graphics and audio
- Apple issues OS X Server 3.1 Preview beta with added supervised devices support
- Mac owners report OS X 10.9.2 update breaks AirPlay functionality
- Apple releases OS X 10.9.2 with fix for SSL security flaw, plus new FaceTime Audio