Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 02:53 pm PT (05:53 pm ET)
Organization apps featured in second week of Apple's 'Get Stuff Done' promotionNow in week two of its "Get Stuff Done" promotional Mac App Store campaign, Apple has listed nine new discounted OS X software titles for organization.
Following the first batch of apps, marketed under the "Prioritize" heading, this week's "Organize" titles range from the popular Gemini duplicate file finder to the "mind mapping" MindNode Pro.
The "Prioritize" apps will be available until Feb. 7, after which Apple will unveil the third and final group of apps, dubbed "Utilize."
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases OS X Yosemite Public Beta 2, new iTunes 12 beta for testing
- Intuit releases redesigned Quicken 2015 for Mac, first new version in 7 years
- Apple releases Safari 7.1 and 6.2, OS X Server 3.2 betas to developers
- Apple updates pro-level video suite with fixes for Final Cut Pro X, Compressor and Motion
- Mailbox for Mac hits public beta, adds synced drafts and 'snooze to desktop' feature