B&H Photo celebrates release of iPhone and iPad apps with exclusive MacBook dealsApple power reseller B&H Photo is celebrating the release of its first iPhone and iPad apps by offering AppleInsider readers exclusive pricing on a half dozen MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models.
The free apps (AppStore: iPhone and iPad) aim to deliver all the speed and flexibility of shopping B&H's vast product catalog on a traditional computer, but from an iPhone or iPad in the palm of your hand.
The apps showcase products in a clean and bright user interface with full-screen high-resolution photos, quick links to PDF-based guides and user manuals, professional reviews, a powerful product search, and clearly marked rebate and promotional offers, as well as real-time product availability feedback.
To celebrate the launch and help spread the word, B&H is offering AppleInsider readers exclusive pricing on the following MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models. The MacBook Air prices are for the notebook only, while the last three MacBook Pros are bundled and priced with 3-years of AppleCare extended warranty protection. These last three bundles knock 50% off AppleCare in addition to the savings on the MacBook Pro.
Since the deals are exclusively for AI readers, you will only see the advertised price when using the links in this article or our Mac Price Guides.
- 11-inch MacBook Air (1.80GHz 4GB/256GB) notebook (MSRP $1,399) for
$1,199.00 ($200 savings)SOLD OUT
- 11-inch MacBook Air (2.00GHz 4GB/256GB) notebook (MSRP $1,549) for $1,349.00 ($200 savings)
- 11-inch MacBook Air (2.00GHz 4GB/512GB) notebook (MSRP $1,749) for $1,549.00 ($200 savings)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2.6GHz/8GB/750GB HDD) non-Retina (MSRP $2199) with 3-Years of AppleCare (MSRP $349) for $2,121.95 ($426.05 savings)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2.3GHz/8GB/256GB SSD) with Retina display (MSRP $2199) with 3-Years of AppleCare (MSRP $349) for $2,001.00 ($547.00 savings)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2.6GHz/8GB/512GB SSD) with Retina display (MSRP $2799) with 3-Years of AppleCare (MSRP $349) for $2,370.95 ($777.05 savings)
Since opening in 1973, B&H has grown into the technology purveyor of choice for some of the biggest names in the photography, videography and media industries. During that time, it's also emerged as one of Apple's largest authorized resellers through its online store and NYC SuperStore at 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001. Its ongoing Mac, Mac+AppleCare, and iPad deals are highlighted on a regular basis in our Apple Price Guides.
-B&H iPhone App: Free
-B&H iPad App: Free
-AppleInsider iPhone App: Free
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Ten One Design's Inklet is first 3rd-party app to support Apple's Force Touch trackpad
- This week on AppleInsider: Apple's ambitious TV plans, Campus 2 by drone, AAPL joins DJIA, more
- Review: Apple's early 2015 13" MacBook Pro with Force Touch trackpad
- First look: Apple's Force Touch trackpad on the early 2015 MacBook Pro
- Apple issues new OS X 10.10.3 beta, fixing bug that affected latest MacBooks