AppleInsider podcast talks AirPods, iPhone 7 activations, moreThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Dan discuss impressions on the AirPods, iPhone activations in light of the Note 7, and much more.
AppleInsider editors Daniel Eran Dilger and Victor Marks dig into the following subjects:
- Apple saw twice as many mobile device activations this holiday as Samsung, data shows
- NPD says Android customers are so committed that exploding Note 7 did little to help Apple
- Lawsuit blames Apple's 'less safe' FaceTime implementation for fatal traffic accident
- Tips: How to fix a sticky Digital Crown on your Apple Watch
- Wistron said to have claimed some future Apple 'iPhone 7s,' 'iPhone 8' orders
- The AirPods review
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @DanielEran and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.