AppleInsider podcast talks Wall Street woes, 'iPhone 7' headphone jacks, CES and more
This week the AppleInsider podcast explores what iPhone 6s order cuts could mean for Apple's future, the possibility — or impossibility — that "iPhone 7" will ship sans 3.5mm headphone jack, the tragic comedy that is digital copyright protection, CES 2016 and much more.
- Apple stock performance following rumors of iPhone 6s order cuts
- Apple suppliers say iPhone 6s orders slashed by 30% for fiscal Q2
- The argument against digital copyright protection
- Apple purchases facial recognition firm Emotient
- CES 2016
- Apple again rumored to drop 3.5mm jack from 'iPhone 7'
- Next-gen iPhone could bring 256GB storage tier
- LCD panel for 'iPhone 7' leaks
- App Store enjoys record-breaking holiday season
- Razer Core is example of Thunderbolt's gaming possibilities
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is now also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
- Apple shares open below $100 for first time since 2014
- Apple suppliers expect iPhone 6s orders to be cut by 30% this quarter - report
- Apple acquires facial recognition, expression analysis firm Emotient - report
- CES 2016
- Razer Core shows what Apple could do for gamers with Thunderbolt
- Apple again rumored to drop 3.5mm headphone jack from 'iPhone 7' for Lightning, Bluetooth
- Rumor calls for 256GB option on iPhone 7 Plus, but some details sound implausible
- Rumor: 'iPhone 7' parts leaks show updated 3D Touch design [u]
- Apple touts App Store's record breaking holiday season, $144M spent on New Years Day alone
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.