This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, Victor and William discuss Apple's earnings call, the trends in TV, and the possibility of new MacBook Pros in 2020.
- The new AirPods Pro are out! What's different? What's the benefit?
- Will we see 5G iPhones in 2020, and what need to happen for that to take place
- The news out of the Q4 earnings call
- Accessibility problems in iOS 13, and why software seems more buggy lately
- 16-inch MacBook Pro now said to be coming in 2020
- TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, oh my
- Sony kills off PSVue live TV streaming
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Check out our sponsors:
- Capterra - With over 1 million reviews of products from real software users, discover everything you need to make an informed decision. Visit Capterra.com/APPLEINSIDER for free, today, to find the tools to make an informed software decision for your business.
- Netgear - Check out Orbi WiFi 6 for the fastest WiFi for all of your devices anywhere in your home.
- AirPods Pro now available in Apple Stores worldwide
- AirPods versus AirPods Pro — Apple's wireless earbuds compared
- Apple gearing up to sell 80 million 5G iPhones in 2020
- AppleVis, empowering the blind and low-vision users of Apple products and related applications
- HBO Max to take on Apple TV+ in May 2020
- Sony to shutter PlayStation Vue live TV service in January
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].