Apple has released the macOS Big Sur 11.2 update that fixes Bluetooth reliability issues on Macs with the M1 processor.
Users who can update to the latest version can wait for the automatic update to begin overnight, or open the System Preferences app and select Software Update. The update arrives alongside iOS 14.4 which was focused on bug fixes and minor feature updates.
Other bug fixes for macOS Big Sur 11.2 include:
- External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
- Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
- iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
- System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
- Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed