With Prime Day officially starting June 21, shoppers can gear up for the big day ahead of time with a bonus $10 credit when you spend $40 on an Amazon Prime Day gift card.
Amazon Prime Day deal
To secure the promotional $10 credit, Prime members must purchase either the Amazon Mini Prime Envelope Tin gift card or a Prime Day eGift Card worth $40 or more and apply coupon code GIFTFORPD21 during checkout. There's also an "apply code to your account" button on this page that will clip the coupon.
The gift card can now be used to purchase Prime memberships, with plans starting at $12.99 per month. Offer is limited to one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT, June 20, 2021, or while supplies last. Recipient or sender of the gift card will not get early access to the Prime Day event or deals.
Additional deals going on right now
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional specials on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Save up to $130 on every 24-inch iMac in addition to $30 off AppleCare
- M1 iPad Pro deals offer up to $147 off latest models, plus $45 off AppleCare
- M1 Mac mini prices dip to $645, up to $110 off
- AirPods dip to $119.99 this June
- Save 49% on a 1-year Setapp subscription
- Save $300 on a lifetime Babbel subscription