Apple's Mac mini is on sale this week, with exclusive coupon savings knocking up to $110 off M1 models.
M1 Mac mini savings
The standard Mac mini (MGNR3LL/A) features Apple's new M1 processor, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD. But if you're looking for an upgraded model, every other configuration is discounted exclusively for AppleInsider readers as well, with savings of up to $110 off. The latest deals can be found below and in our M1 Mac mini Price Guide.
At press time, units of the standard configuration are in stock and ready to ship, with many upgraded models available for immediate shipment as well. Shoppers can also save an additional 5% or snap up special financing with the Adorama Edge Credit Card.
Step-by-step instructions detailing how to activate the APINSIDER coupon can be found below.
Those looking for upgraded units can also pick up this model with 16GB of RAM and a spacious 512GB SSD for $1,043 at Apple Premier Partner Expercom — a discount of $56 off MSRP.
M1 Mac mini Prices
|Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 256GB)||$699.00||$635.00||$663.00||$649.00||$649.00||$650.00||$699.99||$679.00||$64.00|
|Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 512GB)||$899.00||$845.00||$853.00||$799.00||$799.00||$899.00||$899.99||$894.00||$100.00|
|Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 1TB)||$1,099.00||$1,049.00||$1,043.00||n/a||$1,099.00||n/a||n/a||$1,099.00||$56.00|
|Mac mini (M1, 8GB, 2TB)||$1,499.00||$1,449.00||$1,423.00||n/a||$1,499.00||n/a||n/a||$1,499.00||$76.00|
|Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 256GB)||$899.00||$835.00||$853.00||n/a||$899.00||$899.00||n/a||$889.00||$64.00|
|Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 512GB)||$1,099.00||$1,035.00||$1,043.00||n/a||$1,099.00||$1,099.00||n/a||$1,099.00||$64.00|
|Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 1TB)||$1,299.00||$1,199.00||$1,233.00||n/a||$1,199.00||n/a||n/a||$1,249.00||$100.00|
|Mac mini (M1, 16GB, 2TB)||$1,699.00||$1,589.00||$1,612.00||n/a||$1,699.00||n/a||n/a||$1,699.00||$110.00|
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the M1 Mac computer to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional deals on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the specials running this week: