Best Amazon Prime Day 2023 Deals on Apple
Amazon Prime Big Deal Days is in full swing, and the AppleInsider Deals Team is working around the clock to bring you the best bargains on Apple products and beyond, with iPhone 15 devices, accessories galore and HomeKit gear available at a discount.
Jump directly to all of Amazon's Prime Big Deal Days specials to save up to 75% right now.
Live coverage of Amazon Prime Day deals going on now
Shop the top deals going on today, with this in-depth guide updated as more sales go live.
Apple Watch sale
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 in select band colors: $749 (was $799)
- Apple Watch SE 2 GPS only with 40mm aluminum case: $199 (was $249)
- Apple Watch SE 2 GPS only with 44mm aluminum case: $229 (was $279)
- Apple Watch Series 9 GPS with 41mm Aluminum case with Sport Loop Band: $389.99 (was $399)
- Apple Watch Series 9 GPS with 45mm Aluminum case with Sport Loop Band: $419.99 (was $429)
- Apple Watch Series 9 GPS + Cellular with 45mm Stainless case, Milanese Loop: $739.99 (was $799)
- Apple Watch SE 2 GPS + Cellular with 44mm aluminum case: $279.99 (was $329)
iPad savings on the latest models
- iPad 9th Generation (64GB, Wi-Fi): $249 ($80 off)
- iPad 9th Generation (256GB, Wi-Fi): $389 ($90 off)
- iPad 10th Generation (64GB, Wi-Fi): $399.99 ($50 off)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (M2, 128GB, Wi-Fi): $1,049 ($50 off)
- iPad Air 5 (64GB, Wi-Fi): $499.99 ($100 off)
- iPad Air 5th Generation (256GB, Wi-Fi) in select colors: $649.99 ($100 off)
Blowout iPad sale on closeout models
- iPad Pro 11-inch (M1, 128GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $699.99 ($300 off)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (M1, 256GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $799.99 ($250 off)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (M1, 512GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $899.99 ($400 off)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (M1, 1TB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $999.99 ($700 off)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (M1, 1TB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $1,099.99 ($1,000 off)
14-inch MacBook Pro
16-inch MacBook Pro
- 16" MacBook Pro, M2 Pro, 12-core CPU, 19-core GPU, 16GB, 512GB: $2,249 ($250 off + $80 off AppleCare)
- 16" MacBook Pro, M2 Max, 38-core GPU, 32GB, 1TB, Space Gray: $3,199 ($300 off + $80 off AppleCare)
- 16" MacBook Pro, M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 32GB RAM, 512GB, Space Gray: $1,799 ($1,100 off + $80 off AppleCare)
- 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32C GPU, 64GB Memory, 2TB SSD: $2,599 ($1,500 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32C GPU, 64GB Memory, 4TB SSD: $2,999 ($1,900 off)
13-inch MacBook Pro
- 13" MacBook Pro M2 (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD): $1,049 ($250 off)
- HomePod 2nd Generation in white: $284.95 ($15 off)
Sony, Bose & Samsung
- Netgear Nighthawk WiFi 6 Router (RAX120) 12-Stream Dual-Band Gigabit Router, AX6000 Wireless Speed: $199.99 (56% off) with Amazon Prime
- Crucial T700 4TB Gen5 NVMe M.2 SSD: $389.99 (35% off) with Amazon Prime
Dyson, iRobot & Shark Vacuums
- Dyson V12 Detect Slim Origin Cordless Vacuum Cleaner: $439.99 ($190 off)
- Dyson V11 Plus Cordless Vacuum: $469.99 ($250 off)
- Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner: $299.99 ($67 off)
- iRobot Roomba i4 EVO Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum: $199.99 (50% off) with Amazon Prime
- iRobot Roomba j6+ Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum: $399.99 ($400 off)
- Shark PX202BRN StainStriker Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner: $119.99 (20% off)
Even more specials
- MacBook Pro 14-inch with 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD on sale for $1,999, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business dips to $32.97, Windows 11 Pro on sale for $29.97 during October Deal Days
- Shop today's specials and save up to 91% at Amazon
- Get a 13-inch MacBook Air M2 for $899
- Check out our favorite Apple deals on Amazon this week
Exclusive Deals Through AppleInsider
Apple Watch Prime Big Deal Day sales
With the release of the Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch Ultra 2, Apple Watch Prime Day deals are in effect that can shave up to $100 off current and closeout models. Head over to our Price Guides below to see how much you can save.
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 with Blue Ocean band: $749 (was $799)
- Apple Watch Series 9 GPS, 41mm Aluminum Case, Sport Loop Band: $389.99 (was $399)
- Apple Watch Series 9 GPS, 45mm, Aluminum Case, Sport Loop Band: $419.99 (was $429)
- Apple Watch Series 9 GPS + Cellular, 45mm, Stainless Case in select colors: $739.99 (was $799)
- Apple Watch SE 2 GPS only with 44mm aluminum case in select colors: $229 (was $279)
- Apple Watch SE 2 GPS only with 40mm aluminum case in select colors: $199 (was $249)
- Apple Watch SE 2 GPS + Cellular with 40mm aluminum case: $249 (was $299)
- Apple Watch Series 7 GPS + Cellular with 45mm aluminum case in Midnight with Midnight Sport Band (Renewed): $240.44 (was $500.98)
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS + Cellular, 41mm, Aluminum Case, 2 years of AppleCare+: $478 (was $578)
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS + Cellular, 41mm Stianless Case, 2 years of AppleCare+: $658 (was $778)
Apple's MacBook Air and MacBook Pro lines are on sale now at Amazon and third-party Apple retailers. Discounts on current and closeout models reach up to $1,900 off, saving shoppers a considerable about of money ahead of the holidays. The best offers on each model year are at your fingertips in our Mac Price Guide.
iPhone 15 deals
Shoppers looking for a great deal on Apple's brand-new iPhone 15 lineup with USB-C can take advantage of an aggressive offer on the latest smartphones at Amazon.
For $60 per month, Boost Infinite Access for iPhone members can get the iPhone 15 Pro with no trade-in required to get started and the latest iPhone every year at no extra cost. Enjoy unlimited talk, text and data.
Prime Day 2023 (July 11-12) - Historical Reference
Amazon Prime Day is a holiday shopping event that the online retailer started in 2015. Fast forward to eight years later, and it's now an extremely popular event, with customers scouring the site for Black Friday and Cyber Monday types of deals. Among countless other discounted items, each year's sale typically includes some Apple products.
Apple hardware discounts
Amazon isn't the only place to secure the best prices on Apple hardware. Third-party resellers like Adorama, B&H, Walmart and Best Buy also get in on the action by offering great deals leading up to Prime Day (and beyond), with many of the discounts available exclusively for AppleInsider readers.
Apple Watch savings
- Apple AirPods with Lightning Charging Case: $89.99 ($40 off) for Amazon Prime members
- AirPods 3 with Lightning Charging Case: $139.99 ($30 off) for Amazon Prime members
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen): $199.99 ($50 off) at Amazon
- Airpods Max Over-Ear Headphones: $449.99 ($100 off) at Amazon
- AirPods Max in refurbished, pristine condition: $369.99 ($190 off) at Woot
Apple MacBook Air on sale from $749.99
Latest MacBook Pro deals
- 14" MacBook Pro (M2 Pro, 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $1,799 ($200 off)
- 14" MacBook Pro (M2 Pro, 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB, 1TB): $2,049 ($150 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (M2 Pro, 12C CPU, 19C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $2,249 ($250 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 12C CPU, 19C GPU, 16GB, 1TB) Silver: $2,499 ($200 off)
- 13" MacBook Pro (M2, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD): $1,099 ($200 off)
iPads from $249
- iPad 9th Generation (64GB, Wi-Fi): $279.99 (15% off) via bonus savings at checkout at Amazon
- iPad 10th Generation (64GB, Wi-Fi): $379.99 ($70 off) at Amazon
- 12.9" iPad Pro (128GB, Wi-Fi): $1,049.99 ($50 off) via bonus savings at checkout at Amazon
- iPad Air 5 (64GB, Wi-Fi): $551 (8% off) on Amazon
- iPad Air 5th Generation, M1 chip, 256GB, select colors: $679.99 (9% off) at Amazon
- Arzopa Portable Computer External Monitor was $169.99 (15% off) at Amazon
- 24-inch Curved Monitor 1080p gaming monitor was $139.99, now $95.99 (31% off) at Amazon
- WALI dual monitor mount, gas spring arms, up to 32 inch, 17.6lbs weight capacity was $69.99, now $54.99 (15% off) at Amazon
- Dell 34-inch curved monitor was $639.99, now $419.00 (35% off) at Amazon
- Pioneer 50-inch LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV was $419.99, now $199.99 (52% off) at Amazon
- 43-inch Amazon Fire 4k TV Was $369.99, now $229.99 (38% off) on Amazon
- 32-inch Amazon Fire Smart TV was $199.99, now $129.99 ($70.00 off, 35% off) at Amazon
- 43" Amazon Fire TV Omni Series Smart TV, 4K, UHD, with Alexa for (normally $399.99, 13% off) for $349.99 at Amazon
- VIZIO Chromecast TV: $168.00 at Amazon
- Samsung The Frame 55-inch TV was $1645.98, now $987.99 ($657.99 off) at Amazon
For the home
- Meross Smart Home products: save up to 40% at Amazon
- Roborock S7 MaxV Robot Vacuum & Sonic Mop: $539.99 (37% off with coupon) at Amazon
- Roborock S7 MaxV Plus Robot Vacuum & Sonic Mop w/ Auto-Empty Dock: $759.99 (35% off) at Amazon
- Canary View Indoor Home Security Camera: $49 (59% off) at Amazon
- Smartmi Air Purifier P1: $159.99 (11% off) at Amazon
- Lefant Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Alexa Built-in (normally $265.99, 32% off) for $179.99 at Amazon
- Chefman TurboFry Touch Air Fryer XL 8-QT was $119.99, now $99.99 (17% off) at Amazon
- Vitamix 5200 Blender was $549.99, now $483.95 (12% off) at Amazon
- Airversa HomeKit Air Purifier with Thread was $179.99, now $135.99 at Amazon
- Cafe Bellissimo Semi Automatic Espresso Machine + Milk Frother, WiFi connected, matte white was $579, now $479.00 (17% off) at Amazon
- SimpliSafe Home Security System was $449.99, now $269.99 (30% off) at Amazon
- Take advantage of up to 32% off OtterBox cases on Amazon
- Sony HT-S400 Soundbar with Powerful Subwoofer: $248.00 (17% off) with coupon on Amazon
- Canon imageCLASS LBP122dw Wireless 2-Sided Printer: $99.99 (45% off) at Amazon
- LG S65Q Wireless High-Res Audio Sound Bars for TV was $399.99, now $175.14 (56% off) at Amazon
- Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4 Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar w/ dual 10-inch Subwoofers & four rear Surround Sound Speakers was $1499, now $1097.99 (27% off) at Amazon
- Arlo Essential Video Doorbell was $199.99, now $95 (52% off) at Amazon
- Michael Kors Gen 6 Touchscreen Smart Watch w/ Alexa, fitness tracker, heart rate monitor, sleep tracker, GPS, music control was $295, now $206.50 (30% off) at Amazon
- Ray-Ban Stories Wayfarer Glasses w/ photo video and audio was $299, now $240.68 (20% off) at Amazon
Toys & games
- Lego Ideas Tree House 21318 (3036 Pieces): $199.99 (20% off) at Amazon
- Lego Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter 75300: $36 (20% off) at Amazon
- Logitech G Cloud Handheld Portable Gaming Console (normally $349.99, 14% off) for $299.99 at Amazon
- Kinhank Super Console X2 Video Game Console pre-loaded w/ 100,000 Retro Games was $129.99, now $110.49 (15% off) at Amazon
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope was $59.99, now $39.49 (34% off) at Amazon
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual shopping holiday designed to rival events like BF and Cyber Monday. The sale lasts two days, typically in mid-July.
Amazon staggers many shorter deals throughout the two-day event. It includes many limited-time discounts that may only last several hours. High-demand items frequently sell out before the deal expires.
Amazon announces some deals in advance — often including Amazon-made devices like Kindle and Echo. However, "Flash Deals" often remain a mystery until they go live on the website.
The surprise factor encourages customers to check back continually, leading to unplanned purchases. The continual discovery of new offers can also bring about non-stop media coverage, essentially providing Amazon with free advertising throughout the entire two-day event.
Is there a Prime Day in October 2023?
Amazon is holding a fall October Prime sale event called Big Deal Days on October 10-11.
When is Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day 2022 occurred on July 12 and 13, with a Prime Early Access Sale following on October 11 and 12 that provided shoppers with early access to holiday deals. Prime Day 2023 ran July 11-12, 2023 and a second Prime Day called Prime Big Deal Days is set for October 11-12.
From 2015 to 2019, Amazon held Prime Day in mid-July. The online seller held the first Prime Day in honor of the website's 20th anniversary that month.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Amazon pushed back the 2020 event to October.
The mid-July timeframe was reinstated in 2022.
Does Amazon Prime Day include Apple deals?
Yes. The 2022 iteration featured a hefty discount on the Apple Watch Series 7, discounting it by $120 with prices as low as $279. AirPods with Wired Case were also on sale for $89.99, the cheapest price seen in 2022.
In 2019, Amazon became an official Apple Authorized Reseller. Llistings described as both "sold by" and "ships from" Amazon.com are guaranteed to be official Apple products.
Third-party resellers can sell Apple products on Amazon, but they may present some risk of receiving counterfeits, open-box items listed as new, or other issues.
Viewing seller ratings and reviews can help shoppers discern whether a particular deal is trustworthy.
When was it held in the past?
Amazon's sale has fallen on the following dates:
- 2015 - July 15
- 2016 - July 12
- 2017 - July 11 and 12
- 2018 - July 16 and 17
- 2019 - July 15 and 16
- 2020 - October 13 and 14
- 2021 - June 21 and 22
- 2022 - July 12 and 13
- 2023 - July 11 and 12
Amazon postponed the 2020 event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The company returned to running the sale in the normal July spot for 2022.
Does Amazon Prime Day have good deals?
Amazon's sales often provide steep discounts from standard retail pricing.
In 2015, the event's first year, customers complained that most sale items were far from popular. Social media users criticized the event for serving as little more than an "Amazon garage sale."
However, the company began offering more appealing sale items in subsequent years. In 2016, Amazon said customers placed 60% more orders than in the first year.
Today, Prime Day's high-profile deals are much closer to Black Friday sales than they were at the beginning.
Does it require a Prime Membership?
Yes, Prime Day deals are only available to Amazon Prime members. An Amazon Prime subscription costs $139 annually or $14.99 per month. The pricing for a Prime Membership has increased in the past year, but trials are available and may be utilized during Prime Day to take part in the deals available for purchase.
Is there a Prime student discount?
Yes, Amazon has a Prime student discount program. Students can pay $69 per year or $7.49 per month. Currently, you may try Amazon Prime Student with a free 6-month trial. Following the trial, you'll pay just $7.49 a month. Students are required to submit documentation to verify their eligibility.
How much money do customers save?
Amazon says that customers saved $1.7 billion during the 2022 shopping event.
What are the most popular items?
According to Amazon, its Amazon Music promotions offered the best deal ever for Prime members and drove more sign-ups for Amazon Music Unlimited worldwide than any other Prime Day.
The company listed top-selling item types, excluding Amazon devices, from several other regions:
- United States: Waterpik Electric Water Flosser
- Germany and Austria: Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Android Tablet
- France: Philips OneBlade replacement blades
- Singapore: Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water
- Australia: DualSense Wireless Controller for the PlayStation 5
- United Arab Emirates: Fairy Lemon Dishwashing Liquid Soap
Amazon says the Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote was the most popular global purchase. The company also mentioned that customers purchased a record-setting number of Fire TVs, from brands including Toshiba and Insignia.
How much money do third-party sellers make?
According to an Amazon press release, 2022 "was the biggest Prime Day event for Amazon's selling partners."
Does the event include anything other than deals?
In 2018, Amazon began partnering with artists to include live concerts for Prime customers. That year, the firm held an event with Ariana Grande that streamed on Amazon Video and Twitch. A 2019 concert featured a performance by Taylor Swift and other popular musical acts. In 2021, Amazon offered the Prime Day Show, featuring music from Billie Eilish, Kid Cudi, and H.E.R.