Amazon-owned Woot is throwing an iMac sale, with discounts on vintage iMacs all the way up to current M1 models.
Several iMac options have already sold out, with current availability found on Woot's sale page.
Our favorite deal is the 24-inch iMac with M1 in Grade A condition that's marked down to $1,099.99. This is $100 cheaper than buying the same M1 model that comes with an 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD from an Apple Authorized Reseller in new condition. It's also $200 cheaper than buying new from Apple directly.
Along with the M1 iMac deals, you can find savings on vintage iMacs, with prices as low as $189.99. Free standard shipping is included for Amazon Prime members (join here). Offers are available through Oct. 13, or while supplies last.
If you're looking for the best deals on Apple products, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of exclusive discounts on everything from Mac Studios to iPads. Here are a few specials running this week:
- Save up to $200 on Apple's new MacBook Air, cheapest prices on record
- Prices slashed: save up to $550 on 14-inch & 16-inch MacBook Pros
- Get lifetime access to Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 for just $54.99
- Popular $199 lifetime Babbel deal is back: save $300
- Save up to $1,100 on LG OLED UltraFine monitors
- Save up to $400 on select MacBook Pros & get 0% financing for 24 months