AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Despite Prime Day 2022 wrapping up in July, Amazon is lifting the lid on another Prime deal event, with this one starting Oct. 11.
A large Prime Day Early Access Sale banner has greeted Amazon shoppers this Monday morning, with an Amazon shipping box sporting the dates of the special event.
Set to run Oct. 11-12, the sale is positioned just in time for the holidays, with specials deals on Amazon's own line of devices sure to take center stage.
In the meantime, there are fresh discounts going on ahead of the sale, from Apple AirPods Pro 2 for $239.99 to 20% off the Aqara G3 HomeKit-compatible security camera. Hundreds of additional deals can be found here and in our Apple Price Guide.
To take advantage of the upcoming sale, you must be an Amazon Prime member (here's how to join).
Want to save even more money? If you're looking for the best deals on Apple products, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of exclusive discounts on everything from iPads to MacBook Pros. Here are a few specials running this week:
- Save up to $400 on select MacBook Pros & get 0% financing for 24 months
- Save $195 on a lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license
- Apple's loaded MacBook Air (M2, 24GB RAM, 1TB SSD) now $100 off, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Shop the best Mac Studio deals
- Find the best discounts on Apple Watch Series 8 & Ultra models