AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Apple's spacious 1TB iPad Pro 11-inch is discounted to $799 as a special Deal of the Day hosted by Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama.
The $500 discount applies to the closeout Early 2020 11-inch iPad Pro with Wi-Fi functionality and 1TB of storage. Originally retailing for $1,299, the 38% price drop is in effect through 7am Pacific on Oct. 3, or while supplies last. By comparison, Apple's current M1 11-inch iPad Pro with 1TB of storage is selling for $1,399 after a $100 discount.
To snap up the savings, head over to Adorama's Deal of the Day page. And to compare prices on iPad models from leading Apple resellers, visit our iPad Price Guide, which is updated throughout the day.
Many more Apple deals
If you're looking for the cheapest prices on Apple products and accessories, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of discounts on everything from iPads to MacBook Airs. Here are a few specials running this week:
- Lowest price ever: Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 drops to $35.99
- Amazon Prime members get early access to holiday deals this year
- B&H slashes MacBook Pro prices further, save up to $700
- Apple's loaded MacBook Air (M2, 24GB RAM, 1TB SSD) now $100 off, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Shop today's best Mac Studio deals