AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
For 24 hours only, Cyber Monday deal hunters can save $450 on Apple's M1 MacBook Air with 16GB of memory and a spacious 1TB SSD.
The Cyber Monday Deal Zone is brought to you by Apple Authorized Reseller B&H Photo. The $450 markdown on Apple's high-end M1 MacBook Air configuration is available in your choice of Space Gray or Gold — with each featuring the M1 range's top-of-the-line 8-core GPU, along with 16GB of memory and an abundance of storage space at 1TB
Originally retailing for $1,649, the high-end configuration is discounted to $1,199 on Cyber Monday only. Free expedited shipping is also included within the contiguous U.S., with units in stock and ready to ship.
Additional Cyber Monday deals
There are plenty of additional tech sales going on for Cyber Monday, including exclusive discounts on MacBook Pro models. Here's an overview of the special offers running:
- You can still get this 1TB iPad Pro for $769 ($530 off)
- B&H launches Cyber Monday Apple sale with up to $600 off latest Macs & iPads
- Apple's MacBook Air with 16GB of RAM on sale for $949, the lowest price ever
- Save up to $150 on Apple's new M2 iPad Pro
- Free $50 Amazon gift card with a year of Microsoft 365 Family
- Black Friday Sonos deals extended: save 20% on popular soundbars & speakers