Get Apple's MacBook Pro 14-inch (M1 Max, 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD) for $2,499 today only
B&H's latest Deal Zone offers shoppers incredible savings on a loaded MacBook Pro with Apple's M1 Max chip, 64GB of memory and a 2TB SSD. Save $1,600 instantly on the powerful notebook with free expedited shipping.
For 24 hours only, Apple's MacBook Pro 14-inch is discounted to $2,499, a savings of $1,600 off the original MSRP. This model in Space Gray features the powerful M1 Max chip with a 10-core CPU and 32-core GPU, along with 64GB of memory and 2TB of storage. These upgrades make for a highly capable machine and help future proof your purchase.
Along with the staggering discount on the system itself, B&H is throwing in free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S. At press time, units are in stock and shipping right away, with delivery before Mother's Day to many locations.
This special Deal Zone offers one of the biggest discounts we've seen on the Late 2021 MacBook Pro line, with the deal lasting through 8:59p.m. Pacific Time on May 10, or while supplies last.
To check out how this MacBook Pro deal stacks up against other closeout discounts, head over to the AppleInsider 14-inch MacBook Pro (2021) Price Guide.
And for savings on the latest M2 Pro and M2 Max models, visit our 2023 MacBook Pro 14-inch Price Guide.
More great deals on Apple products, software & more
There are plenty of additional sales this week, knocking double and triple digits off the latest hardware and closeout models. Here's a sampling of the bargains, with hundreds of items on sale in our Apple Price Guide.
- Lowest price ever: 1TB MacBook Pro 14-inch drops to $1,599, plus $70 off AppleCare
- Amazon's new Apple sale: $800 off MacBook Pro, $199 AirPods Pro 2, $100 off iPads
- Get Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 for just $29.99
- Get Apple's 1TB MacBook Pro 16-inch for $2,499 ($200 off), plus $60 off AppleCare
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 dips to $29.99, a discount of 88% off retail