Monday, April 02, 2012, 11:52 pm PT (02:52 am ET)
Apple's Q2 2012 earnings call to take place on April 24Apple has announced that it will report its second fiscal quarter financial results on Tuesday, April 24 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific, 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
The Cupertino, Calif., company updated its Investor site on Tuesday to announce the timing of its conference call. Live streaming of the call will be available.
Apple reported a blowout December quarter on January 24. The company made a record $13 billion in profit on sales of 37 million iPhones, 15 million iPads and 5.2 million Macs.
Though Wall Street doesn't expect Apple to have as big a quarter as last time, it has steadily been raising its projections on the strength of the launch of the new iPad and sustained demand for the iPhone 4S.
Most recently, investment bank J.P. Morgan made "significant increases" to its iPhone and iPad estimates on Tuesday in response to updated research. Topeka Capital Markets initiated coverage of Apple on Monday with a stunning $1001 price target.
Shares of Apple closed at $618.63 on Monday, up 53 percent year to date.
On Topic: Investor
- Carl Icahn files Apple shareholder proposal seeking increase in share buyback program
- Apple, Inc. valuation passes $500 billion, half the market cap imagined last year
- Apple stock closes above $550, breaks into positive territory for the year
- Apple, Inc. stock breaks $545 barrier as Samsung calls 'Crisis Awareness' meeting
- Apple, Inc. stock closes at $533, highest point since start of 2013