Apple's Q2 2012 earnings call to take place on April 24Apple has announced that it will report its second fiscal quarter financial results on Tuesday, April 24 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific, 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
The Cupertino, Calif., company updated its Investor site on Tuesday to announce the timing of its conference call. Live streaming of the call will be available.
Apple reported a blowout December quarter on January 24. The company made a record $13 billion in profit on sales of 37 million iPhones, 15 million iPads and 5.2 million Macs.
Though Wall Street doesn't expect Apple to have as big a quarter as last time, it has steadily been raising its projections on the strength of the launch of the new iPad and sustained demand for the iPhone 4S.
Most recently, investment bank J.P. Morgan made "significant increases" to its iPhone and iPad estimates on Tuesday in response to updated research. Topeka Capital Markets initiated coverage of Apple on Monday with a stunning $1001 price target.
Shares of Apple closed at $618.63 on Monday, up 53 percent year to date.
On Topic: Investor
- Cowen bullish on Apple's Q4 results, sees iPhone ASP growing to $606
- Apple executives awarded stock bonus worth up to $25M
- Apple's iPhone 7 predicted to spur 8% growth, 2017 redesign seen causing 16% sales spike
- End of Galaxy Note 7 predicted to help Apple, but 'big beneficiaries' could be other Android devices
- Appealing upsell of iPhone 7 Plus predicted to help Apple's average selling price exceed expectations