Thursday, November 22, 2012, 03:39 pm
Target and Best Buy giving out $50 and $60 gift cards with iPad, iPod touch purchasesDiscount retailer Target is giving away $60 gift cards with each iPad with Retina display purchase, while Best Buy is offering up a $50 gift card of its own with each new iPod touch. You can also get a $100 iTunes Gift Card for $80.
As noted earlier in our Price Guides, Target is giving away a $60 gift card with each iPad purchase (excluding the iPad mini) while supplies last. Most of the 4th-generation iPads remain available for sale online, but the 16GB models have sold out and shoppers must go to a Target retail store for those models.
Meanwhile, Best Buy is serving up $50 gift cards with the purchase of the latest generation iPod touch (all colors) ($294.99) and 4th generation iPod touch ($194.99). A similar deal on the iPod nano throws in a $20 gift card ($194.99).
Also, as in years past, Best Buy is selling $100 iTunes Gift Cards for $80.
On Topic: iPod
- Apple's online store now offering refurbed 7th Generation iPod Nanos, cheaper refurbed iPads
- Apple Online Store now offering refurbished 5th-gen iPod touch for $240
- Rumor: Ex-Adobe exec Kevin Lynch heading Apple team of former iPod employees
- Apple now collecting twice as much from iTunes, software & services as from iPod sales
- Users experiencing issues updating 5th-gen iPod touch to iOS 6.1