AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
AppleInsider readers this month can take advantage of an exclusive offer from one of Apple's authorized resellers that allows instant discounts to be combined with a $100 coupon and $50 rebate, knocking a total of $260-$275 off every new 15" MacBook Pro configuration with AppleCare.
This offer (expiring July 10th) from Adorama and AppleInsider delivers the lowest prices anywhere on all 14 different configurations bundled with AppleCare when shoppers combine promo code APINSIDER and this $50 Rebate. To take advantage of this offers and receive the following prices, please follow the step-by-step instructions below. Similar coupons that deliver the lowest prices anywhere on all 13" MacBook Pros with AppleCare can be seen in our Macs with AppleCare Price Guide). For readers who would rather just purchase one of Apple's new MacBook Pros without AppleCare, Apple Authorized Reseller MacMall is currently offering the lowest prices with a separate promo code. See our regular Mac Price Guide.
Mid-2015 15" MacBook Pros with AppleCare
2.2GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 256GB)
$2,348.00 for $2,013.00 % $335.00 savings
2.2GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 512GB)
$2,648.00 for $2,403.00 % $245.00 savings
2.2GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 1TB)
$3,148.00 for $2,903.00 % $245.00 savings
2.5GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 256GB)
$2,448.00 for $2,203.00 % $245.00 savings
2.5GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 512GB)
$2,748.00 for $2,453.00 % $295.00 savings
2.5GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 1TB)
$3,248.00 for $3,003.00 % $245.00 savings
2.5GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 512GB, M370X)
$2,848.00 for $2,488.00 % $360.00 savings
2.5GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 1TB, M370X)
$3,348.00 $3,053.00 % $295.00 savings
2.8GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 256GB)
$2,648.00 for $2,403.00 % $245.00 savings
2.8GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 512GB)
$2,948.00 for $2,612.00 % $336.00 savings
2.8GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 512GB, M370X)
$3,048.00 for $2,793.00 % $245.00 savings
2.8GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 1TB)
$3,448.00 for $3,153.00 % $245.00 savings
2.8GHz 15" MacBook Pro (16GB, 1TB, M370X)
$3,548.00 for $3,303.00 % $245.00 savings
% Price after combining promo code APINSIDER and this $50 Rebate
Step by Step Instructions for this Deal
- 1)Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
2) If you haven't already, take a few moments to join Adorama's free VIP customer program. (It's painless, offers perks, & is required for special promos like these.)
3) Now make sure you're logged into your Adorama VIP account.
4) Once logged in, add one of the 15" MacBook Pro + AppleCare bundles to your cart using the pricing links above (or those in the Macs with AppleCare Price Guide) — you must use these links!
5) When you add the bundle to your cart, the price of the bundle will be roughly $130 higher than advertised. We will fix that momentarily.
6) During checkout, apply promo code APINSIDER in the Promo Code field right after your shipping info (where it says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?")
7) After you apply the promo code, the total price should fall by $80.
8) At this point the price in your cart should be roughly $50 higher than the advertised price in our price guides. At this point, complete the checkout process.
9) Once you have completed your purchase, wait for your item to ship. When it ships, use the invoice number provided to complete this $50 AppleCare rebate for the final $50 in savings.
10) If you live outside NY & NJ, this will be your final charge price for this order, as Adorama will not collect sales tax on your order.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Please remember to postmark your rebate within 30 days of purchase. All of the MacBook Pro with AppleCare kits mentioned in this offer are eligible for the rebate. For readers who want to double check, simply load the rebate form and then use the search function to search the rebate for the for MFR code listed on the Adorama product page for your desired MacBook Pro bundle, leaving off the "AC" at the end. For instance, if the MFR is Z0RF-MJLQ23 AC, you'd search for Z0RF-MJLQ23.
Sell Your Old MacBook Pro for Cash
One of the quickest and easiest ways to offset the cost of buying a new MacBook Pro is to sell your current/old MacBook for cash. While these can be done in a variety of places from craigslist to eBay, electronics buyback service Gazelle is paying hundreds of dollars for old MacBooks through a quick and easy price lock and mail-in process.
Additional Apple Deals
The above is just one examples of many ongoing exclusive offers from AppleInsider and Apple's top authorized resellers. See if there is a Mac, iPhone or iPad deal that will save you $100s by checking out for deals.appleinsider.com. Or find the lowest bare bone prices on all of Apple's products in our live Price Guides at for prices.appleinsider.com.