AppleInsider podcast goes hands-on with iPhone 6s, answers questions about watchOS 2 & much more
On this week's AppleInsider podcast, Dan and Victor talk hands-on wit the new Phone 6s, Mikey and Neil discuss iOS 9 adoption, Neil's favorite features of watchOS 2, and content blockers. We also discuss some of the ways the iPhone and now the Apple Watch act as assistive devices, and Mikey's appearance on MSNBC.
- The iPhone 6s is here! Dan has one
- watchOS 2 is here
- Listener questions about watchOS 2 and the new Apple TV
- The best watchOS 2 apps (including Proloquo2Go and DarkSky)
- Mikey on MSNBC, "Apple Car" won't be self-driving (at first, at least)
- iOS 9 content blocker controversy
- XCodeGhost and malware-infiltrated apps
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:
Show note links:
- Apple releases fixed watchOS 2 for Apple Watch with native apps, Time Travel, nightstand mode
- The best watchOS 2-compatible apps now available for Apple Watch
- iOS 9 adoption is Apple's fastest ever, already installed on more than half of devices
- Apple has target ship date of 2019 for electric car project, but it won't be self driving - report
- iOS 9 Safari content blockers debut to demand, denouncement & a high-profile delisting
- Modified versions of Xcode used to sneak malware into App Store, Apple confirms
- After China malware infiltration, Apple helps developers ensure their Xcode install is legitimate
- Apple to officially host Xcode on Chinese servers in wake of malware issue
We'd appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as any questions that we can answer on future episodes. Send your responses to the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow or tweet at us @appleinsider.
Finally, anyone interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.