Week in review video: Steve Jobs movie flops, Steph Curry commercial, Apple vs. Pandora & more
All your Apple news is packed into our fast-paced, 120-second show. Nate Hanson covers the new Steph Curry and Jamie Foxx Apple commercials as well as the new Steve Jobs movie. He talks about the updates to the Facebook and Waze iOS apps as well as Apple releasing 150 new emojis in iOS 9.1.
In Episode 4 of the 2 Minute Review show, Nate Hanson shares how the new Steve Jobs movie was a flop, and how you can now buy the latest Apple TV, which ships later this week. Waze updated their iOS app to deliver better turn-by-turn directions to your iPhone.
All the show links:
- Steve Jobs flops at the box office. (Link)
- Apple TV now available for preorder, first deliveries arrive Friday (Link)
- Pandora says Apple Music launch cost 1.3M listeners in Q3 (Link)
- Apple releases OS X 10.11.1 with more than 150 new emoji, improved Office 2016 compatibility (Link)
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 with motion sensing Live Photos, plus taco, middle finger & hockey emoji (Link)
- Lawsuit accuses Apple's iOS 9 Wi-Fi Assist of burning through $5M+ in data (Link)
- Apple enlists A-lister Jamie Foxx, NBA star Steph Curry to tout iPhone 6s (Link)
- Waze for iOS gets redesigned with new look, simpler interface, improved battery life (Link)
Be sure to subscribe to the AppleInsider YouTube channel so you don't miss an episode.