Podcast interviews Wes Borland of Limp Bizkit, discusses bringing AirPlay 2 to Airport Express, Apple Pay at concerts
This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, Victor and Neil Hughes discuss Apple Pay at concerts, AirPlay 2 on Airport Express, and where on earth is AirPower. Victor is joined by Wes Borland, guitarist for Limp Bizkit, who talks about music, his studio, and where he stands on Apple upgrades.
- AirPower is rumored to come in September, almost a year after it was first announced. Neil and Victor talk about how it took so long.
- Apple is rolling out the 2nd betas for iOS 12, tvOS, macOS, and watchOS. Neil and Victor talk about watchOS and whether it's risky to try these betas.
- AirPlay 2 might be an upgrade for Airport Express. Neil talks about the weird clues that are beginning to fall into place about it.
- Neil went to a concert that had Apple Pay fast lanes, with staff to get people set up on Apple Pay.
- Victor interviewed Wes Borland of Limp Bizkit, inside an old bank vault underground, learning what he's been up to artistically, and how Apple has played a part in his music. One of the notable concepts - the computer is like an instrument
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Apple AirPower Qi charging mat headed for September landing
- Apple rolls out second developer betas for iOS 12, tvOS 12, macOS 10.14 Mojave, watchOS 5
- AirPlay 2 might still be a possibility for Apple's AirPort Express in iOS 12
- Apple Pay 'fast lanes,' exclusive deals pop up at prominent summer festivals
- Wes Borland's Matadors and Daughters on Apple Music
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].