RIP Macbook, Zoom runs afoul of Apple & more on the AppleInsider Podcast
This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, William and Victor talk about the changes in the MacBook line, Victor explains what happens when you try and defeat Safari security, and William likes the TV App finally.
- We pour one out for the 12-inch MacBook.
- Zoom.us learns the hard way why breaking Safari security in the name of a "better user experience" doesn't work in their favor.
- A health insurance company is hiring up former Apple employees like there's a shortage of them. What could they be working on?
- A fresh round of iOS / macOS betas land, and we're keeping an eye on them.
- HBO announces their new streaming service, and the field is crowded. That crunch is all the more reason for the TV app to index as many of these things as it can, we say.
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
- Lamenting the loss of the adorable 12-inch MacBook
- Flaw in Zoom's Mac client allows websites to turn on user cameras without permission
- Zoom to patch flaw that enabled access to Mac webcams
- Apple removes Zoom web server in stealth Mac update
- Health insurer Anthem recruits from Apple to bolster digital plans
- Apple debuts sixth iOS 12.4, fifth watchOS 5.3, fourth macOS 10.14.6 developer betas
- WarnerMedia announces HBO Max with content from CNN, DC, Adult Swim & more
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].